• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

ibc5SyS7Kmq1PR.png
I wish 「Araki」 would release more than one 「Chapter」 in a 「Month」
ibc5SyS7Kmq1PR.png

At least he's beating Miura

ibc5SyS7Kmq1PR.png
I wish 「Araki」 would release more than one 「Chapter」 in a 「Month」
ibc5SyS7Kmq1PR.png

I assume being serialized in 「Ultra Jump」 comes with certain 「freedoms」 that he wouldn't have in 「Weekly Young Jump」. Plus 「40 pages」 are a much better fit for the 「stories」 he wants to tell.

Eusis

Nah let Araki doing his thing, its not like in those 7 year he only produce 5 chapter or something.
He has been one of the most reliably productive of the longer running mangakas, hasn't he?

Though it probably helps that these are effectively 8 connected series rather than one super long one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, not only did my copy of ASB ship, but they already sent the e-mail for the DLC code for Shigekiyo. Should get here about Friday or Saturday.

Somax

Ok, yesterday I bought and read the last volume of the reprint of Stone Ocean.

So now I own and have read everything released in Italy about Jojo, since I have already read Steel Ball Run (I started with the first printing of that arc, in fact).
Part 6 ending was... odd. Very odd.

Meanwhile, Jojolion italian volume 4 ends with a ominous "continues in December" 「ohgodwhyAraki」

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hair is shit, he's wearing a shoe on his head.

Tizoc

Could someone make a GIF or webm from Ep. 2 of Star Platinum punching H. Green with the words 'WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS' in it, please? Bonus points if the text is scrolling in the GIF =P

jgminto

ilQxFK26DMQd8.png

It's kinda crazy that the only changes so far have been additions, Petshop instead of some parrot and the gang visiting a shop in Hong Kong.

Tizoc

ilQxFK26DMQd8.png

It's kinda crazy that the only changes so far have been additions, Petshop instead of some parrot and the gang visiting a shop in Hong Kong.

Oh the shop was added in? I knew I didn't remember that scene from the manga, but it's like what someone said, Part 3's a tour guide, and I liked some of the info from that short scene.

EDIT: I can't get enough of this image
tumblr_n3iu1xovx11rq8vr4o1_1280.jpg

jgminto

Oh the shop was added in? I knew I didn't remember that scene from the manga, but it's like what someone said, Part 3's a tour guide, and I liked some of the info from that short scene.

It just cuts to the restaurant after this. I only knew because I just reread the manga, but the new scene totally fits.

I will never get tired of that picture describing each Jojo part, especially seeing Kenshiro's face in 5 out of 8 parts.

Edit: Just saw this:
They picked Joseph, who is indeed the best JoJo, so all is well.
Oh man Pet Shoppe.

Also, yay Crunchyroll kept Polnareff the same
I find it hilarious that they kept Polnareff while localization of ASB was the only thing ever to be officially in America to change it. Capcom game had it, Viz manga had it, that meh-tier OVA even had it. When ASB changed it I expected Crunchyroll to as well but I guess they were like "no. Just no."

tl;dr get rekt bamco #Kappa
tumblr_n4y9fz2x0X1qcpuj7o1_500.png

I have no idea what's going on
I love how this whole nature valley/anime thing just spun out on twitter like it did, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom