• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got spoiled on a lot of stuff in part 5 but not so much in 4. I havent been completely spoiled on parts 6and 7 though its gonna be hard now that im in this thread lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
But Giorno's personality is totally just not translated right you guys.

He has a dream.

NARANCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The crew is on par with the one of 4. It's just Gio and Diavolo who are meh. But their Stands are cool.
1371758452840.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Chariot Requiem was an interesting twist, but it was basically Araki figuring out how to fill time before Giorno gets to GER everything.

Not a great final fight by any means, if there even was one.

jgminto

I actually didn't have much trouble understanding how King Crimson works. Plus it's an awesome design.

Chariot Requiem was far more confusing on the first read.

Chariot Requiem is such a garbage stand. It's ability is pretty powerful but the weak point is such a huge flaw.

White Album and Metallica were amazing too, as was Notorious B.I.G. to a lesser extent.

Man in the Mirror and Baby Face can go bugger off, though.

jgminto

White Album and Metallica were amazing too, as was Notorious B.I.G. to a lesser extent.

Man in the Mirror and Baby Face can go bugger off, though.

The Notorious B.I.G fight is probably the biggest Araki-ism in the entire series. Half of the gang including Giorno should have died in that fight. Man in the Mirror is fine though, that Purple Haze beatdown was amazing,

The form they end up fighting does. But he has a humanoid Stand before his death. I have no idea why though.
Again that seems pretty weird, again how would you even know what it does before you die. Was he just hoping that its secret power would activate while he was walking towards Mista???

Astral

I think Giorno's design and fabulousness is freaking awesome.

GiornoP3.png

But the guy has even less personality than Jotaro. He's extremely composed I guess? Sometimes it felt like he was just there.

I think Giorno's design and fabulousness is freaking awesome.

GiornoP3.png

But the guy has even less personality than Jotaro. He's extremely composed I guess? Sometimes it felt like he was just there.
I still dont get how he can be Dios son and have no charisma what so ever.

fertygo

Giorno has a ton of charisma, that man in a mirror scene.. he just doesn't had screentime, fucking Araki mess up cast management real bad in Vento Aureo.

Tizoc

I'm enjoying it so far but I don't really how everyone has stands all of the sudden. Well maybe I just don't like how they're getting their powers. Dumb bow and arrow lol.
It is stated early on in Part 4; Stand Users are attracted to one another. Some have always been around, and just for the sake of the story interacted with our heroes.

Oh and this is from the finale of Part 4, so only read it once you've finished the manga ;)
Part 4 finale
WE INTERRUPT THIS TENSE AND CRAZY BATTLE TO BRING YOU MATHS.
AND 'MERICAN FOOTBALL REFERENCE

Gazoinks

It is stated early on in Part 4; Stand Users are attracted to one another. Some have always been around, and just for the sake of the story interacted with our heroes.

Oh and this is from the finale of Part 4, so only read it once you've finished the manga ;)
Part 4 finale
WE INTERRUPT THIS TENSE AND CRAZY BATTLE TO BRING YOU MATHS.
AND 'MERICAN FOOTBALL REFERENCE

Don't forget that Part 4 also features
"This is completely unrelated to the plot, but check out this cool guitar!"

Tizoc

Don't forget that Part 4 also features
"This is completely unrelated to the plot, but check out this cool guitar!"

I would LOVE for them to animate it just for the sake of padding or filler. Just for reactions from the anime crowd.

So I'm watching Stardust Crusaders and I don't get why
everybody pretended Avdol was his dad when they met him in disguise. If they all know (except Polnareff) then why bother with the charade? He said he had healed a few days before that.

everybody pretended Avdol was his dad when they met him in disguise. If they all know (except Polnareff) then why bother with the charade? He said he had healed a few days before that.

Cause they wanted to troll Polnareff super good.

I'm slowly becoming immune to Part 5 hate. I'm not triggered anymore.

I'm surprised people actually don't like part 5/skip it all together. I thought it was fun to read except for the bad translations and scans. Maybe I only like it cause I finally understood how King Crimson works after like a month after I read it.

I had a theory that
originally abdul wasnt going to come back.

Yonafunu

I assume it's because they wanted to protect him from Stand users, even while on the island. It doesn't make a lot of sense, I know.

But the real answer is:

I had a theory that
originally abdul wasnt going to come back.

This. I'm pretty sure it's true that he was brought back due to fan demand.

Edit: What's up with the spoiler tags?

I assume it's because they wanted to protect him from Stand users, even while on the island. It doesn't make a lot of sense, I know.

But the real answer is:

This. I'm pretty sure it's true that he was brought back due to fan demand.

Edit: What's up with the spoiler tags?
I honestly dunno, original guy had spoilers.I forgot spoilers are ok here.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
SUPER MASSIVE SPOILERS BE CAREFUL GUYS

In Jorge Joestar, █████████████████████████████████████

SUPER MASSIVE SPOILERS BE CAREFUL GUYS

In Jorge Joestar, █████████████████████████████████████

Dang it, I actually clicked it four times before realizing what it was. Thought it was the work of an enemy Stand at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom