• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, not sure if I wanna spend about $45 on Part 1 & then $60 on Part 2. Think I'm gonna wait, especially since I'd have to factor in shipping. Probably will wait for all of them to be released & get them all at once.

Now I just wonder how long it'll take them to release the rest of the volumes.
Im probably gonna buy part 2 but I can live without part 1

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I have a much higher interest in Part 2, but I feel like I should eventually get Part 1 just for the heck of it & feel more "complete" since it's only 3 volumes.

Tizoc

Someone post a WEBM of Steely Dan getting Ora-ora-ed for like 30 seconds.

tumblr_nbveurvkk81tks2sjo1_1280.jpg

I was actually wondering if the next ep. is up.
This being October, though, it's all about Hellsing Abridged \m/

Iggy's anime design will be...*drum roll*

tumblr_ndm2wiT1111rc0lzwo1_1280.jpg

Ugly Iggy! Will he stay like that all the way or will they make sure he randomly changes design in the anime too?

Tizoc

What's with Joshuu's salute?
Out of all the randomness Araki would do this one stands out to me :p

January can't get here soon enough...when does Golden Week end?

jgminto

Ugly Iggy is best Iggy. They'll probably change his face at the same rate as the manga.

Also the two month wait is almost over for new Jojolion!

Tizoc

Ugly Iggy is best Iggy. They'll probably change his face at the same rate as the manga.

Agree on Iggy, though I don't see his OG look as 'ugly' more...lifelike.

Was wondering about JoJoRion, looking forward to the new chapter.

The wait for Jojolion wasn't as bad as two years ago when it kept going on hiatus every other month because Araki was busy with the 25th anniversary. I hope we finally start getting some answers.

Astarte

Ugly Iggy really is the best Iggy!
Finally, we get to see where intense bug fighting gets us...probably nowhere

fertygo

I'd simply thinking Iggy's design already made him looked had expression like most anime dog from the start than thinking the design evolved over the time.

Gazoinks

That's an alright Avdol, not as good as SBR Avdol though. Also Magician's Red is hype as fuck.

Araki's art has improved a lot over the years, but he really needs to work on diversifying his faces again. I feel like he's been on a samefacey path since the start of Four Ball Run.

Araki's art has improved a lot over the years, but he really needs to work on diversifying his faces again. I feel like he's been on a samefacey path since the start of Four Ball Run.

Yeah, IMO his art is way too homogenous now. Every character has the same face minus one or two different features, and some of them slip into the uncanny valley at times. I think my favourite Araki artstyle is either mid-Part 4 (after the shift to a more cartoonish look) or Part 6 (seriously, the detail in Part 6's fights is staggering).

Zubz

Banned

Sounds about right. Fans of both faces get to see their design have its time in the sun. It might end up looking really weird, though, having a major character's design intentionally change without warning halfway through. At least the first time, it could be chalked up to art evolution. Now, it's something they're planning, which, again, fits with the manga and lets both designs have their animated time in the sun, but still, it feels off, no matter how much sense it makes.

Ezalc

Sounds about right. Fans of both faces get to see their design have its time in the sun. It might end up looking really weird, though, having a major character's design intentionally change without warning halfway through. At least the first time, it could be chalked up to art evolution. Now, it's something they're planning, which, again, fits with the manga and lets both designs have their animated time in the sun, but still, it feels off, no matter how much sense it makes.

It makes sense because it's Jojo.

jgminto

It's finally here...and it's over.

...at least it's only a month this time. Will we see
eyeball licking (rero)
next chapter?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The hype
bug fighting
returns! What is
Jobin
doing? And will we see
rerorerorerorero
action? Find out next time on JoJo Ball Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom