• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The English Manga of Phantom Blood was reduced by $5 to pre-order at Amazon. It was previously $15, now $10.
This is a bit more tolerable to me, though I'll probably wait until I can get all of them at once. Hopefully Part 2 will be similarly priced.

jgminto

Oh nice, looks like they'll ship to Australia too. Hopefully I can get it before the sale ends otherwise I'll just wait until Feb.

tumblr_inline_nfxma5ouve1qgdj69.png

:|

JayEH

Are you in US?

Edit: Nvm I see it says Mexico in your profile. That pricing is ridiculous. It's not even that much for one day shipping for most things here.

I never realized we're 37 chapters into Jojolion now and we might be getting some answers finally. Makes me wonder if the series will shift in tone.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like JoJolion is going to be 100+ chapters of random small-town non-Stand fights using other things to fight then suddenly becomes a tournament brawler.

Starring not-Iggy the undead dog.

Squishy3

I feel like JoJolion is going to be 100+ chapters of random small-town non-Stand fights using other things to fight then suddenly becomes a tournament brawler.

Starring not-Iggy the undead dog.
I just wish we got to meet alternate universe Speedwagon. You would have thought he'd have been all about Steel Ball Run.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I like to think Mountain Tim shouted "Oh! Lonesome Me" as
he died

Squishy3

Mountain Tim could actually
fight
though.
Speedwagon quickly became irrelevant in terms of actual fighting prowess and still lived longer than Mountain Tim. Hell, he was present in the same room as a Pillar Man and lived to tell the tale!

Re-reading part 4 again to pass the time until January and this starts back up. So good still.

JayEH

Haha. Jolyne and Anasui's interactions are killing me right now.

AbNxzdV.png

Part 5 was way too serious in tone. Glad the comic relief is back.

Gazoinks

I didn't say it didn't have it's moments but overall it didn't have the humor the other arcs did. And two words: Giorno Giovanna. Case closed.

The translation is probably a big part of this. I hear it really sucks a lot of life out of the cast.

JayEH

Damn all of Dio's other kids suck. Didn't get any Brando or Joestar in them it seems. Would have been cool if Giorno could have showed up too but I guess he's too busy doing gangstar stuff with Turtlenareff.

jgminto

Damn all of Dio's other kids suck. Didn't get any Brando or Joestar in them it seems. Would have been cool if Giorno could have showed up too but I guess he's too busy doing gangstar stuff with Turtlenareff.

He'd probably also ice Pucci in a second.

JayEH

He'd probably also ice Pucci in a second.

Yeah that's the problem with making a near invincible stand. Would have been fun if Pucci made a phone call to him or something.

Edit: Doing a bit of research seems like there might have been some attempts to put him in the story.

Astarte

Tizoc

EDIT: More doge
tumblr_nfz0n5JYzB1s6r3pbo1_1280.jpg

Oh man, All-Star Battle 2 seems to be legit. To cross-quote:

Hoping this means we'll hear something this month.

Playstation Experience maybe? PS4+PS3 with Steam ver. in the future~
COME ON DEIGO! LET'S DINO UP THIS ISH!

This is a character I'd really like to see in ASB2:

tumblr_mnjwbbjcB51r7xrdmo1_500.jpg

Nijimura voiced by:
Aya Hirano
Born This Way voiced by:
Nobuyuki Hiyama

Squishy3

I knew you were going to make that joke. *sob*

I really hope Diego's in ASB2. NO DIEGO NO BUY
I just hope if he is in that he's Dino.

Part 7 end spoilers (I know I don't need to spoiler tag, but I figure for this specifically it's a good idea)
We don't need two The World users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom