• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I just really hope they have Takehito Koyasu voice Joseph's gag at the end of part 3. And if David Production has the balls, that's where they'd stick a "To be Continued." :p

Tizoc

The post credits scene could be of a car trapped in the snow and then it gets a close up on Josuke in his blanket in the back.

For that matter
tumblr_ni08dtCfGY1rn8um6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ni08dtCfGY1rn8um6o3_500.jpg
tumblr_ni08dtCfGY1rn8um6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_ni08d1TTPn1r5cl0c.png

http://kykiske.tumblr.com/post/107774652040/kentaro-tokiwa-on-twitter-this-goes-for-part

jgminto

I've seen a decent following for Giorno/Mista and some for Narancia/Fugo but that's about it. I think Part 4 is the one I've definitely seen the least of...aside from Part 6 of course.

JayEH

Watch when the part 5 anime drops and all the haters will turn into part 5 fans. smh y'all frauds.

Yo if translation really is the problem part 5 manga had and the anime is able to correct that, I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I think 5 has the best stands though.

Lunar15

Look, I like all the Jojo's, but the only ones I really need animated are Part 4 and Steel Ball Run.

I need an animated Steel Ball Run, like, yesterday.

dan2026

As long as we get a part 4 anime I will be satisfied.

Well not satisfied. I want to see all of Jojo animated. But part 4 is my favourite.

jgminto

Would the part 5 anime or the retranslations finishing happen first at this pace I wonder?

I think the group doing the colour translations is starting to translate Part 5 on their own now too since they've reached the end of the already translated stuff, so assuming they can translate well it should start moving along quicker.

Ezalc

The most interesting thing about a part 5 animation would be seeing Requiem Silver Chariot and how the fuck they manage to show off King Crimson and Gold Experience Requiem.

Squishy3

The most interesting thing about a part 5 animation would be seeing Requiem Silver Chariot and how the fuck they manage to show off King Crimson and Gold Experience Requiem.
It would be crazy. Another similar thing would be the first D4C part in SBR, where it keeps showing you all the events from the perspectives of every single character present for it and you're just thinking the entire time "WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY DO WE KEEP REPEATING THE SAME EVENTS" and then you're suddenly like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I kind of hope they'll adapt SBR in an OVA like format like Hellsing Ultimate. I don't care if it'd take forever, it's probably the only logical way to do it, since a TV run would be super long for SBR. (And not a whole lot would happen in 24 minute episodes while you could accomplish a whole lot more in an OVA format like Hellsing)

JayEH

That English dub needs to happen so it gets shown on Cartoon Network, and then blue ray releases, then all manga parts localized, then all jojo games localized, then jojo world domination.

Squishy3

That English dub needs to happen so it gets shown on Cartoon Network, and then blue ray releases, then all manga parts localized, then all jojo games localized, then jojo world domination.
If Jojo aired on Toonami watch it air uncensored despite being at the same timeslot as it was in Japan, which is late at night. Because in America boobs are bad and violence is ok but it's the opposite in Japan. Also showing underage people smoking.

wwm0nkey

Something tells me we will see the English dub soon. The problem right now it's if the first 2 parts will be dubbed or not since the test dub was only for part 3.

The series is finally blowing up in the west so it's only a matter of time.

Squishy3

Something tells me we will see the English dub soon. The problem right now it's if the first 2 parts will be dubbed or not since the test dub was only for part 3.

The series is finally blowing up in the west so it's only a matter of time.
Yeah, I really hope they don't start from Part 3 again. :p

Then I can stop seeing some chick named jojo on youtube when I look up jojo...I mean I just have to put jojos and then ill find jjba stuff but as still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom