• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valus

I watched most of the anime that's available (I think) and I gotta ask. How long before they take out Dio? There's only like one or two more Egyptian god people left...are they going to take out Dio after that?

I have not read any of the manga.

Squishy3

I watched most of the anime that's available (I think) and I gotta ask. How long before they take out Dio? There's only like one or two more Egyptian god people left...are they going to take out Dio after that?

I have not read any of the manga.
Since you want to know, there's only 3 Stand users left before the final confrontation against Dio occurs.

There's nothing like Hol Horse and Boingo left though, everything directly involves making their way to Dio. This is end-game.

Don't go reading back through this thread though as there's unmarked spoilers for part 3 onwards.

Valus

Since you want to know, there's only 3 Stand users left before the final confrontation against Dio occurs.

There's nothing like Hol Horse and Boingo left though, everything directly involves making their way to Dio. This is end-game.

Don't go reading back through this thread though as there's unmarked spoilers for part 3 onwards.

Appreciate the answer! I glanced around and figured people were talking about spoilers, so that's why I just decided to ask. I would've been mad if I had to wait much longer for the end.

Tizoc

latest
Such menacing

Much smugness

You know I never realized how long Kakyion was absent for until this next episode preview. Like I read SC in 2-3 sittings, but on a weekly basis jeez. I nearly forgot he was still around. Huh.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You know I never realized how long Kakyion was absent for until this next episode preview. Like I read SC in 2-3 sittings, but on a weekly basis jeez. I nearly forgot he was still around. Huh.
Took me until D'Arby was like "HEY, I'll take the soul of your friend that's in the hospital" to make me realize he was still around, but just healing. I completely forgot how long he was out of commission, let alone the fact he was still around.

Tizoc

It's meant to be "When I was 15".

Makes more sense that then, heh ^^;
I prob. shouldn't read manga when sleepy and past midnight XoX

Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing the Vanilla Ice encounter just to see anime peeps' reaction to how broken Cream is.

Every Jojo part will get animated providing the previous part sold well in DVD sales. Does Jojo sell? Yes it does.

I wonder how they'll handle the style shift if they do animate it...

Part 3 changed character designer from the Part 1/2 designer so I just expect that again at the very least.

jgminto

I think they mean the style change during Part 4. I do wonder if Josuke will still be super buff at the start. He isn't like that for very long.

jgminto

The Part 3 changes were a lot less drastic though. They still had similar body sizes, it was basically just their faces that were changed. Josuke goes from bigger than Jotaro to near-Part 5 build in the final chapter.

As excited as I am for the possible Part 4 animated, I'm even more excited for the possible Part 5 because I'll actually have non-shitty translations. Felt like that was the biggest block from me to liking it and I want to like it more too. Sticky Fingers is too cool. :B

Thank goodness he changed though, early part 4 was weird

Always liked the transition to Araki Style circa 1993 the most.

FakeEdit: oh god is this same face? is my life a lie?

wwm0nkey

Speaking of video games, I wonder how Eyes of Heaven is coming along. I personally liked what I played but they wanted to balance it a lot after the demo. Also wonder if we will see it on Steam considering Namco loves Steam now.

Wonder if it will see a graphic upgrade as well.

Astarte

Speaking of video games, I wonder how Eyes of Heaven is coming along. I personally liked what I played but they wanted to balance it a lot after the demo. Also wonder if we will see it on Steam considering Namco loves Steam now.

Wonder if it will see a graphic upgrade as well.

Eyes of Heaven is an unbelievable mess. I really wish that they polished up ASB's gameplay rather than abandoning it completely and going the naruto route.

wwm0nkey

Eyes of Heaven is an unbelievable mess. I really wish that they polished up ASB's gameplay rather than abandoning it completely and going the naruto route.
I didn't think it was that bad, would I like a straight up fighter? Sure, but give it to ASW then.

The combat of EOH needs work but I wouldn't say its like naruto, naruto had super restricted movement where as EoH was way more open.

It has a lot of potential to be a great 4 player arena fighter but like I said combat needs work.

Hope it turns out good. ASB had a pretty good start/foundation all things considering, so hopefully EoH does the same. I mean, I don't know how it is in J-Stars or other "free-roam" fighters like it but at least all stages aren't just a flat arena.

Squishy3

It's not even the Naruto route, it's more similar to something like J-Stars Victory VS.

Going the Naruto route would mean we'd probably be getting bombastic campaigns like the Ultimate Ninja Storm series has, which I don't think Eyes of Heaven will be getting anything close to that.

jgminto

I have zero excitement for Eyes of Heaven. I'll only be playing it if it has strong story mode. I actually had a lot of fun with ASB. It had some problems but I enjoyed its slower pace compared to other anime fighters and there was depth in a lot of the characters when people put time into it. And most of all, it looks a lot more stylish than EoH's boring standard colours.

Astarte

I didn't think it was that bad, would I like a straight up fighter? Sure, but give it to ASW then.

The combat of EOH needs work but I wouldn't say its like naruto, naruto had super restricted movement where as EoH was way more open.

It has a lot of potential to be a great 4 player arena fighter but like I said combat needs work.

The combat needs work that it's not going to get by its release. I tried to force myself to like this game but it just didn't work.

It's not even the Naruto route, it's more similar to something like J-Stars Victory VS.

Going the Naruto route would mean we'd probably be getting bombastic campaigns like the Ultimate Ninja Storm series has, which I don't think Eyes of Heaven will be getting anything close to that.

The only positive aspect I can see that's coming from this game is a better story scenario...but removing 2 player is just...

Also

tumblr_nmmdy0JopL1s2kojso1_400.png

I can't wait for this to get animated

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I haven't heard anything about Eyes of Heaven in like months....part of me wonders if they scrapped it or something, or it's undergoing a major rehaul.

Astarte

I haven't heard anything about Eyes of Heaven in like months....part of me wonders if they scrapped it or something, or it's undergoing a major rehaul.

Well, they're at least announcing characters for it. I don't know if Namco has much faith in it because even though ASB sold like gangbusters it had an unprecedented return rate and the price dropped incredibly fast.

wwm0nkey

Well, they're at least announcing characters for it. I don't know if Namco has much faith in it because even though ASB sold like gangbusters it had an unprecedented return rate and the price dropped incredibly fast.
Well they wanted feedback on EoH big time gameplay wise so I think they want to avoid that problem with this one.

It was called a demo but seemed more of a alpha since the game doesn't appear to be nearly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom