• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but then that episode wasn't called D'arby the Player instead of Petshop :v

Mostly I'm wondering if they'll end the episode with "surprise! Abdul is dead now out of fucking nowhere" or if they'll get into any of the actual fight.

Hatty

probably get to Vanilla Ice chopping off his own head then killing Kenny G. then Avdol's death and ending on Vanilla Ice's introduction

Hatty

Is Dedication Through Light legit or are they a character account?
If they're genuine they're going to be pretty upset in about three or four weeks

Is Dedication Through Light legit or are they a character account?
If they're genuine they're going to be pretty upset in about three or four weeks

It's legit bro. He's going to cry so hard when his fujoshi pairing is crushed again. In 2017 when we get Part 5 anime if he dares ship my precious Narancia with anyone there will be blood.

Tizoc

probably get to Vanilla Ice chopping off his own head then killing Kenny G. then Avdol's death and ending on Vanilla Ice's introduction

Kenny G. takes place FIRST, then the trio engage Ice.

...and can we all agree that D'arby getting Dio's color pallete was hilarious along with the fact that D'arby has been wearing the same clothes since he was 15?

In the stardust anime thread, some people say that side characters are handled way better in the next parts which is not totally true IMO

In part 4, Okyasu fights like 3 or 4 times and didn't win any single fight. Part 5 had narancia that fights 3 or 4 times again and die almost randomly. And for Part 6, Anasui is a bigger jobber than Kakyoin, the only fights he won are always with somebody else, he is almost useless alone.

Kakyoin is one of the worst jobber in the series but I think that Jojo always had side characters that did not get the same treatment as others (Polnareff, Koichi, Mista or Giorno ). And that's fine, I guess.

Hypron

Will instantly be overlooked when Jotaro's time-stop is revealed. The salt will be legendary.

If you think about it, people will just get more salty as the final fight unfolds. First Kakyoin dies, then Joseph dies, then Jotaro finds he can stop time (or are the last two happening in the reverse order? I can't remember)... It's going to be hilarious.

Siegcram

If you think about it, people will just get more salty as the final fight unfolds. First Kakyoin dies, then Joseph dies, then Jotaro finds he can stop time (or are the last two happening in the reverse order? I can't remember)... It's going to be hilarious.
we should get a pool going on the over/under of DTL's recap post.

Siegcram

Y'all better get your Jojo laughing reaction images ready for that day.
uKXD1I8.gif

ae8.gif

44d.gif

always ready

The whole "nobody wins but Jotaro" discussion in the anime thread is going to be pretty funny when it's revealed that Joseph is sort of the real winner of the D'arby the Gamer fight.

Ezalc

Yeah, it'll be fun to see the reactions. Though even better are the deaths, if Part 4 does get animated I want to see if people will get paranoid and think most of the cast will die again when really there's only one hero that gets blown up when all is said and done.

The whole "nobody wins but Jotaro" discussion in the anime thread is going to be pretty funny when it's revealed that Joseph is sort of the real winner of the D'arby the Gamer fight.

Most of those people also seem to love Part 2 which is weird because Joseph did literally everything in that. Lisa Lisa's jobbing is still the worst one in the series imo. She didn't do anything

DTL will still find a way to complain that Jotaru got to shine.

But he told me that Jotaru needed more screentime

Squishy3

There was a sample of the manga from Part 1 as one of the giveaways for Free Comic Book Day. It features Speedo warming up Zeppeli.
I told my friend it's how he no longer has no excuse for not checking out Jojo's, since he's a big comic buff in addition to an anime buff.

Knowing him, it has everything he could possibly want out of an anime/manga.

Astral

I still don't think Jotaro's time stop is that much of an asspull. Dio has his own Hermit Purple ability so why can't Jotaro have his own The World?

They could've set up Jotaro's timestop beyond the scene with D'arby Gambler I think, as a kind of subconscious ability he never knew he had until he experienced DIO doing the same thing

fertygo

With how The World designed I think its clear Star Platinum power is planned for this instance, altho obviously its should've foreshadowed better.

And Jotaro are also handicapped quite enough with Dio can use his power much further, god that last fight is so incredible.

JayEH

With how The World designed I think its clear Star Platinum power is planned for this instance, altho obviously its should've foreshadowed better.

Yeah I agree. When Dio explains how he discovered his power it makes sense how Jotaro can stop time.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe DTL isn't trolling. He has to be, right? Nobody could be so vehemently angry at JoJo for no reason.

Ezalc

I can't believe DTL isn't trolling. He has to be, right? Nobody could be so vehemently angry at JoJo for no reason.

Nah I refuse to accept anybody has opinions that awful about anything. And the fact that he keeps using Jotaru, but this extends beyond jojo. I feel like that it's just a joke account that loves to troll the anime threads with comments like those he usually makes. I've just learned to not try and directly engage him for the sake of my mental well being.

I feel like that it's just a joke account that loves to troll the anime threads with comments like those he usually makes.

Well then it'd also have to extend to his accounts in other social media...

Anyways, I do feel bad talking so much about the guy behind his back, we should probably drop it or just not do it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom