• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Somebody should put the OH, THAT'S A BASEBALL! logo on this.

tumblr_nic7bm5R1X1sv5krro2_500.gif

Tizoc

Holy shit, the Vanilla Ice encounter's off to a far better start than the OVA, dat music, dat tension, dat Ice Ice Baby.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
S1 DVD is now showing up on RightStuf.

"Format - English Subtitles"

Welp, sounds like it could be sub only...

Also noticed the publisher is Warner, which again handles the video releases of Viz's stuff.

& now that I think about it, I wonder if they'll use the names that the Crunchyroll subs had.

That reminds me, but have we gotten anything relating to Pucci's existence as well?

I don't think so.

If they have any time at all to do it, I'm half-expecting David to add in a scene post Dio destruction where Jotaro finds and burns the diary, or you see something like a quick flash of someone with Pucci's outline collapsed in grief.

Well they did add the photo Jotaro got out of nowhere in part 5 so it's not unthinkable they'll manage to add Jotaro finding the diary

Still, pretty sure it's gonna annoy people that that won't come into play for at least like 3 years lol

Ezalc

Well they did add the photo Jotaro got out of nowhere in part 5 so it's not unthinkable they'll manage to add Jotaro finding the diary

Still, pretty sure it's gonna annoy people that that won't come into play for at least like 3 years lol

3 years is a very optimistic out look. When going forward if any more get animated they'll all start being two seasons and then if it gets to SBR it'll be like five seasons or something due to the length of it.

Squishy3

You guys have seen people complaining that Vanilla Ice isn't brown skinned and doesn't have purple hair, right?

D'arby manga

latest

D'arby anime

D'arby anime part deux
55c2df05c9.png

So we probably will see pink haired Vanilla Ice. :p

Yonafunu

True that was weird, but once Iggy dies as well it becomes clear.

Well yeah, but at this point in the anime it's not weird to think he's not dead. I mean, technically he isn't, he's just somewhere else.

In a lot of series they'd go into that other dimension to save him and succeed with Vanilla Ice screaming how it's supposed to be impossible and shit. Heck, it would totally fit the series if Jotaru came to ORAORAORA a hole in space and get him back.

Astral

Well yeah, but at this point in the anime it's not weird to think he's not dead. I mean, technically he isn't, he's just somewhere else.

I actually thought to myself "wait that's it? Avdol is really dead?" once it was over. Iggy's death is at least more obvious since he succumbs to his wounds I believe.

Tizoc

Stolen from elsewhere, buuuuuuuut...

ENHANCE

I'm not even sure if this makes timeline sense, but it's a hell of an Easter Egg

Niiiiice, IIRC there were a few Bow and Arrows that were unaccounted for, though Pucci COULD'VE taken it from Dio's mansion after the end of the battle.

Also that DTL
Oh well, at least it means Kakyoin and others may not die, as Dio is probably only concerned for Joseph.

Astral

I'm positively salivating at reading DTL's reaction to kakyoin's death. It was sadder to me than Caesar's death when I read it.

The way it talks about how his parents never even knew where he went or about his death was really sad. Caesar at least gets some final words and thoughts in. Kakyoin just dies.

Squishy3

Niiiiice, IIRC there were a few Bow and Arrows that were unaccounted for, though Pucci COULD'VE taken it from Dio's mansion after the end of the battle.

Also that DTL
The arrow in the mansion is probably taken by the SPW foundation, and is probably the one that Dio gave to Pucci to awaken his Stand, and Pucci returned it when he went back to Dio after obtaining his Stand.

I think there's only one that can actually be unaccounted for and it's the one Kira's dad uses, but since it was in the photo world, it's probably unaccessible to anyone, since he's double dead.

JayEH

Until I went into the anime thread I never knew what a jobber was. It really is getting thrown around carelessly. Oh well they will eat their words in a few weeks.

Ezalc

He's gonna be salty as fuck when Joseph gets to come back.

My husbando survives and yours does not.

Y7Ho7MS.jpg

This is basically one of the best descriptions for Joseph throughout all of the jojo parts though. He's the only Joestar to survive basically everything, dude even outlives "Jotaru".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom