• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Jones out of UFC 200 - Possible violation of anti doping policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Jones said that the UFC was irresponsible for letting him fight Vitor when they knew he was juicing?

Sonnen just said on ESPN that he is just surprised it took them this long to catch him.

Even giving refunds. This is surely going to affect their selling price.

Gonna add this to the OP, if you don't mind.

Who supplied Jones with the substance?

IT WAS ME, DANA! IT WAS ME. ALL. ALONG!

It+s+me+austin+it+was+me+all+along+austin+_0cf1acb80019162eb3afd7a03ed489c2.jpg

Levito

Banned
This is the worst possible outcome, 3 days before the event this bum fucks up the main event. Cut him and let him fight Bob Sapp in japan.

ApharmdX

Banned
eh...how? He can't fight in UFC 200. Now is Lesnar wins Dana is going to be pressured to hell and back to dump money at his feet.

Because the UFC has... who, that can sell PPVs? Cain got fucked up. Werdum couldn't even defend the HW belt once before getting crushed. No one wants to watch Mighty Mouse. Literal Michael Bisping is MW champ. Ronda is off having Travis Browne's babies or posing nude or acting like a psycho to other WMMA fighters. Now Jones might end up with two years sidelined.

Connor is a legitimate draw. The UFC isn't exactly swamped with guys like that.

Jon has truly fucked over the UFC and the fanbase so many times its crazy.

What a true beast in the cage, but absolute failure outside of it. So disappointing I was amped as hell for 200

Because the UFC has... who, that can sell PPVs? Cain got fucked up. Werdum couldn't even defend the HW belt once before getting crushed. No one wants to watch Mighty Mouse. Literal Michael Bisping is MW champ. Ronda is off having Travis Browne's babies or posing nude or acting like a psycho to other WMMA fighters. Now Jones might end up with two years sidelined.

They'll find new stars, but it'll take a bit of time

zewone

Jon has truly fucked over the UFC and the fanbase so many times its crazy.

What a true beast in the cage, but absolute failure outside of it. So disappointing I was amped as hell for 200
I was just thinking earlier how it's amazing none of the fights fell out due to injury. So excited. And this happens.

Brinbe

Seriously unbelievable. Why the fuck would you need it to beat fucking DC? Idiot. There can't be any coming back from this. How many strikes is this now? Fucking christ.

KingBroly

Banned

You gotta make new stars, though. Connor can't fight every month.

It's going to be VERY interesting to see what happens with the MSG show now, since Jones was supposed to be on that one as well I believe.

Fox318

Cain fucked things up in so many fucking ways.

Brock might still be in the UFC
DC would have been a fucking legit HW champ

Instead we got Cain training like an asshole at the gym and then forgetting what Mexico is actually like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom