• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Jones out of UFC 200 - Possible violation of anti doping policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgy

What a devastating blow for 200. These next three days of events were going to be incredible but this really hurts. Injury for the main event would have been disappointing... but a doping scandal again with Jones just 3 days from the main event? Ouch. Still want to watch but fuck if this doesn't suck.

It is 100% PED's by the way. Recreational drugs under USADA rules are only tested for the week of the fight.

So the question now is just which PED's were in his system

OP you may want to add this to the main post just so people are aware this is a PED we are dealing with

What a colossal moron. It's actually impressive. If there's a way to screw things up, Jon Jones will find it, and then some.

Oh WTF. That is incredibly disappointing.

You gotta make new stars, though. Connor can't fight every month.

It's going to be VERY interesting to see what happens with the MSG show now, since Jones was supposed to be on that one as well I believe.

Will probably get to see Conor knock Jose the hell out again. Give NY native The Chris a title fight against Bisping as the Co-main event.

mreddie

brock-lesnar-entrance-o.gif

Save Us Bork

Heel

Rq0GleY.png

November 19, 2015 - 600lb rack pull‼️ Pulling it off the ground in two weeks ���� ‪#‎Mission600‬ @mr_nfp ‪#‎TeamGat‬ ‪#‎GAINS‬ The fact that people are accusing me of doing steroids makes me feel amazing ������ it's actually a huge compliment to my trainers and I�� I would never in 1 million years.. ‪#‎Hardwork‬ ‪#‎Dedication‬ Send the ‪#‎athleticcommission‬ ‪#‎thuglife‬‬‬

jones-pics.jpg

Levito

Banned
Lesnar??? Daniel Cormier just got fucking SAVED. He's gunna lose some money, but saved his title which will add to his legacy and future PPV matches.

No he didn't even if Jon finished him in round 1, this is WAY worse. DC might never get to fight Jon again, it'll loom over his legacy forever. This could've been DC's biggest moment.

Fox318

If DC has to fight somebody:

A random neogaffer
Ton Lawlor
Dan Henderson with no camp
Randy is in Vegas right?
Maybe mighty mouse in a carny fight
Ladder match vs The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom