• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Majors Hopes to Return to the MCU as Kang

ManaByte

Gold Member

“Hell yeah! Hell yeah! I love him. I love Kang,” Majors said. “If that’s what the fans want, and that’s what Marvel wants then let’s roll. Hell yeah.”

Kevin Feige:
Mike Myers No GIF

willothedog

It's a pity they have already cast 'The Thing' for F4. 'Clobberin time', how perfect an actor.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Didn't that girl beat his ass first ? .. 🤷‍♂️. lol
I say let him back in.

Though I imagine the money they spent to get downy back to play dr doom to pull the mcu out of the hole means Kang isn't going to be anything for a while.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Look at Polanski. Or Penn. Or Trejo. Or Tyson. Or Heard.

Hollywood doesn't give a fuck. You stay in Hollywood time out for a bit then do your penance apology tour and you are back in the game.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
A misdemeanor charge. Not felony. And only because he picked her up and shoved her back into an Uber. He didn't beat her. There's no evidence he did at all.

Y'all followed the trial and are spreading misinformation.

My man, picking her up and putting her into a Uber wasn't the only thing he did. Not even close.

Don't spread misinformation.

BlackTron

A misdemeanor charge. Not felony. And only because he picked her up and shoved her back into an Uber. He didn't beat her. There's no evidence he did at all.

My man, picking her up and putting her into a Uber wasn't the only thing he did. Not even close.

Don't spread misinformation.

I could have sworn there was actual video so I just tried to look for myself and was surprised by what I saw. Yes, he picked her up and put her in the back of a cab. But in another video from a different camera the same night, she was chasing him down the street and hitting him.

I mean, I'm not saying this absolves the guy, and I thought his Kang sucked anyway, but this seriously called into question what actually happened, in my mind.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I could have sworn there was actual video so I just tried to look for myself and was surprised by what I saw. Yes, he picked her up and put her in the back of a cab. But in another video from a different camera the same night, she was chasing him down the street and hitting him.

I mean, I'm not saying this absolves the guy, and I thought his Kang sucked anyway, but this seriously called into question what actually happened, in my mind.

I'm not talking about the video only. I'm also referring to the texts and audio messages.

BlackTron

Ezra hasn't worked since flash came out and that finished filming before the allegations, chances are low for a come back for it/that considering all his assault charges and the fact that he's been grooming some girl, not to mention all his mental health issues.

Majors straight up hurt a woman on camera in a PC world, already knowing what kind of harm that could do to his career. He fucked around and found out fairly quick. What we saw compared to what he's capable of are relatable. I mean, fucking hell, look at what IDKFA posted.
I'm not talking about the video only. I'm also referring to the texts and audio messages.

RDJ had drug and addiction problems that he recovered from, never got caught harming anyone and is a great actor.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
If the people can accept Chris Brown back after beating the shit out of Rhianna, Im sure we all can forgive this sack of shit and let him back into the world of monotony that is Marvel.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Slapping Chris Rock is not the same as beating your girlfriend and threatening her to not go to the hospital to protect your career.
No, but the same people are making the same predictions because the same people don't realize what our culture has become.

Chris Brown.

ManaByte

Gold Member
At least Will Smith had positive exposure beforehand. When your last memory of this guy is that lame Kang portrayal, does anyone really care?

There was talk that people knew he was like this but Hollywood covered it up for reasons.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Slapping Chris Rock is not the same as beating your girlfriend and threatening her to not go to the hospital to protect your career.
What?!?!? Random assault of a man hosting a show is less "important" than a domestic dispute? WTF are you smoking?

If anything attacking a guy out of the blue, with no real provocation, is waaaaaaaaay worse than succumbing to a heat of the moment incident with a partner in terms of being "safge" to go into a high pressure, high stress workplace. Who is more likely to strike a co-worker of person on set, Will Smith or Jon Majors? Just don't date Majors and you will ,likely be ok, with Smith you need to ne on eggshells ALL THE TIME because he lashes out.

Top Bottom