• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

NoDQ.com said:
As seen on RAW last night, a new stable was formed with Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston. TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley suggested that WWE's new stable is a copy of his stable with MVP and Kenny King in TNA. Lashley tweeted: 

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. @The305MVP @KennyKingPb2" 

MVP re-tweeted Lashley's message with a "wink face."
An imitation of an imitation.

jred2k

I think I'm finally figuring out how to make gifs. Still takes some practice. Just you wait, once I have practice with GifCam, they are going to come :p

After you master gifs you should think about making an avatar that doesn't look all weird and narrow.

Mahonay

Banned
Except Cena did get those lapsed fans, in a roundabout way thanks to the Rock. I remember the Rock vs Cena thread a couple years back, if you can find it, check out how many "Man I haven't watched in ages but I'll tune in to see Rock beat his ass" posts in there. Huge appeal.
I lapsed for a decade due to Cena, among other things. Came back a little over a year ago for Bryan.

KissVibes

Banned
What happened to Cesaro? Everything since WM has really diminished my opinion of him.
Heyman did nothing for him.

Everyone they've paired Heyman with has been worse off.

- Curtis Axel was made to look like a fucking wimp against "old man" Triple H
- Ryback looked consistently ineffective. The only GOOD thing we got from this was Ryback getting a kiss from Heyman.
- Cesaro has looked like a complete chump since he left Zeb to be a Heyman guy

Rybaxel has been better for both men than Heyman was for them. They're shockingly entertaining as both a team AND in promos. You never get to see these funny promos of course, because they're hidden away on the WWE app.

Heyman is pretty much poison for anyone that isn't already WELL established. "Oh, he doesn't need to win or cut promos because Paul will get him over as a heel still" is how WWE creative is operating and it's awful and dumb.

How many times has Cesaro changed his attire since WM to try and get SOMETHING going for himself? And now he's getting eliminated by Slater? Quietly dropped by Heyman? Cesaro is basically R Truth tier now.

Seems to me like most of the stuff about punk is coming from wrestling SHEETZ and Meltzerz

Ya'll need to drop the SCOOPS and pick up some SKILLZ
71090.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shitloads more uninteresting, as well. In and out of the ring.

Well he hasn't had a Punk-level push yet. You can't say he's not as interesting when WWE refuses to give him the ball.

KissVibes

Banned
Stone Cold ruined this fucking business forever. Goddamn dipshit idiot with his stupid fucking what bullshit. Ruined EVERYTHING.

And fuck the equally dipshitted idiots that chant what after EVERY FUCKING WORD SPOKEN. The WWE Universe needs a couple supermassive black holes to open up and suck those losers in.

Gonzalez

Banned
Stone Cold ruined this fucking business forever. Goddamn dipshit idiot with his stupid fucking what chants. Ruined EVERYTHING.
It was so great at the time when he would do it randomly, and then listen into his watch like it was saying "What". How the hell would he know that his crazy heel tic would catch on?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The CM Punk chants are being used by a bunch of shitheads in the audience who have determined that AJ isn't someone, she is instead "the person Punk fucks". That has to feel so dehumanizing and shitty. I feel for her. That really fucking sucks.

Mahonay

Banned
The CM Punk chants are being used by a bunch of shitheads in the audience who have determined that AJ isn't someone, she is instead "the person Punk fucks". That has to feel so dehumanizing and shitty. I feel for her. That really fucking sucks.
It really bothers me as well. Fuck those people.

At first I sort of liked it, the chants were huge when she returned.

But after that, I felt the same way you did. Unfortunately, it's going to follow her around for possibly her whole career if Punk doesn't return.

KissVibes

Banned

Seems to be the standard in wrestling. Women aren't worth more than their good looks and who they're fuckin' to most motherfuckers.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Didnt she play it up in her return promo saying she was the best in the world or something along the lines of one of his catchphrases.

Verendus

Banned
Didnt she play it up in her return promo saying she was the best in the world or something along the lines of one of his catchphrases.
The hell? Isn't that Jericho's catchphrase from his heel character back in 2009 or something?

Lol CM Punk. Can't even come up with his own catchphrases.

jred2k

She sat on the announce table criss-cross applesauce. She asked for this.

Top Bottom