• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Verendus

Banned
This conversation about AJ, heading down a dark path.

So I watched that new Brotista documentary since I obviously have no work to do.

It's amazing how disorganised WWE are. Batista didn't even have ring attire until the day of the show, and they only completed it by around entry #22. They were stitching up his trunks and boots at that point. He still hadn't warmed up nor did he know what he was supposed to be doing in the match.

This is how they plan things. It explains a lot really.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

So I watched that new Brotista documentary since I obviously have no work to do.

It's amazing how disorganised WWE are. Batista didn't even have ring attire until the day of the show, and they only completed it by around entry #22. They were stitching up his trunks and boots at that point. He still hadn't warmed up nor did he know what he was supposed to be doing in the match.

Goddamn. I haven't seen his new one but it looks worth watching. That is so goddamn haphazard.

Kornflayx

Just so we have two glorious Brock gifs for opposite occasions:

Negative:
ibb3FaNTGKePaf.gif

Positive:
iez7poKmNU6Ai.gif

Mahonay

Banned

Jesus. How does that even happen?

DMczaf

This thread will be the focus of a future op-ed about the daily harassment of women in the internet wrestling community.

Because of this, I will now cull my previous posts and edit where needed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This thread will be the focus of a future op-ed about the daily harassment of women in the internet wrestling community.

Because of this, I will not cull my previous posts and edit where needed.

Now now no need to go Gary Whitta on it.

Ithil

Jesus. How does that even happen?

WWE is a massive, publicly traded global company, still with the organisation of a small wrestling promotion. They have some of the worst internal communication you'll find anywhere, and some of the worst planning.

Verendus

Banned
Goddamn. I haven't seen his new one but it looks worth watching. That is so goddamn haphazard.
It's okay, I thought. Not very long and has a few decent bits. The backstage stuff was mostly cool.

He wanted new trunks because he wasn't comfortable wearing his old ones. So they made him these shorts (I think that's where that shitty promo pic is from), but then they had to cut them anyway so they ended up like his old trunks in terms of size. Effectively, it was all a huge mess. And he had an Achilles tendon injury too. His whole return is like one big series of unfortunate circumstances. Makes me pity the guy, he got a raw deal.

It will all be better when he takes the title from Brawk in a couple months though.

evil ways

All this talk about Punk, dude's not even a bigger star than Triple H. This is how desperate fans have become in recent years. Anyone can be the saviour and bring it back to the Attitude Era! As if that will ever happen.

tumblr_miv9oked9k1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Never forget, a ring full of DX & the Hardys, and the loudest chant all night was for Punk.

No Wrassegaf joke character can spin that otherwise.

Sandra stays fucking up. :mad:

Maria Kinellis still gets CM Punk and "You screwed Punk" chants. Wrestling fans are dumb shitheel virgins who can't stomach the idea of someone else getting laid when they're not.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This Layla/Summer vs Fandango 'feud' seems like the most pointless 'feud' on the planet. Not sure what it's doing for them or Fandango.

evil ways

Was Night of Champions in Philly as well, cause they cheered Punk over Triple H there too. Oh wait, NY fans right? No wait, that one doesn't count either cause it was post-Pipebomb promo, and Punk was sorta established as a fan favorite, right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is this in reference to?

Dude gets signed on to Star Wars, goes back and edits his old posts removing anything negative he ever said about Star Wars. And he said a LOT. Really pitiful.

Dan Meltzerz via IWP

Brock is back but he's not going to put his hands on Cena right away. Expect him to squash Ziggler, Cesaro and other random jobbers in the coming weeks. Right now the angle is a slow burn but according to solid info i got from someone who's not sure what he heard, the big plan is for Brock to take the title from Cena at Summerslam, in a match that's gonna take anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes, according to rumors. Then the next night on RAW, Heyman and Brock will call their master and award him the belt in some weird ceremony. As of this writing, the master is going to be none other than Zack Ryder. Ryder will reveal himself as the guy who paid Heyman to bring back Lesnar, using the merch money he saved all these years. Ryder gonna cut a promo on how hiring Heyman and Lesnar, without HHH knowledge, was payback for Cena destroying his relationship with Eve Torres, who dropped Ryder in exchange for Rener Gracie from the Gracie family. Angle culminates at WrestleMania 31, after Cena wins the Rumble and gets a shot at the belt and wins, while Ryder shaves his head as part of a bet.

Maria Kinellis still gets CM Punk and "You screwed Punk" chants. Wrestling fans are dumb shitheel virgins who can't stomach the idea of someone else getting laid when they're not.

This makes no sense, they just broke up. Nothing she did fucked him up in any way. Unless they mean she literally screwed Punk, to which I say "no shit".

This makes no sense, they just broke up. Nothing she did fucked him up in any way. Unless they mean she literally screwed Punk, to which I say "no shit".

bingo

is the idea with this kind of thing to sound plausible for the first couple sentences, then throw in some total nonsense and hope people fall for it?

i'm not very into these dirtsheet things.

It works for Dave "Scoopz All Day" Meltzer

Top Bottom