• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Sokantish

draftlol.jpg

wasn't that the one where he was drafted by Smackdown and then by the end of the night RAW drafted him back?

njean777

Cena looked taken aback by the comment. That entire segment was weird.

Cesaro channelling 2008 IWC
Cena looked like a emotional wreck
And then suddenly a match of the year candidate opens RAW

Its like one of those all or nothing matches we normally see when someone needs to be written off TV.

Just tossing it out there.....If Cesaro is FE'd by the end of the week due to budget cuts I will not be shocked if this was his goodbye.

No, Cesaro is not leaving. He is to good to get rid of, a lot more people to get rid off before Cesaro, and I mean a lot.

Vylash

According to F4WOnline, TNA officials are telling talent that the Spike TV cancellation rumors are false, contradicting earlier reports that Spike has decided not to renew their deal with the company.

Reports say TNA are acting the same now as when the sale rumors started last year, and emailed wrestlers to tell them not to worry about all of the cancellation talk. TNA is expecting good news soon, and will update talent when they know more. It was reported that TNA was losing about $45 million dollars as of three years ago, and while they slowed down and that number decreased, they are still losing money.

lol

Finally watched all of Day 5. Naito has stepped his game up immensely. Amazing to see how much he has improved in a year. Totally buy him as a contender for the title.

Are you marks getting worked by that Cesaro and Cena promo?

Until I took a step back from wrestling, I didn't realize how weird it was that people looked into what happens in wrestling so much that they make up stories about what things mean. It was just Cesaro being a heel and Cena being a face. Their egos aren't that fragile.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Until I took a step back from wrestling, I didn't realize how weird it was that people looked into what happens in wrestling so much that they make up stories about what things mean. It was just Cesaro being a heel and Cena being a face. Their egos aren't that fragile.

Did you ever watch Lost

Goddammit :(

Pavaloo

cesaro and cena are buddies

they olympic lift together

cesaro is on cena's good side and cena had only been praising him before wm

even when cesaro was in the real americans there were tag matches where the hottest thing they would tease is cesaro and cena being in the ring at the same time

they teased cesaro swinging cena forever too with much anticipation

they have really good chemistry in the ring as two strong dudes

i don't think cena was shook

straight up

I think you're being worked by forum characters.

I don't know why that's a thing.

PWInsider said:
As we mentioned last month when 11 talents were released, departments across the board were told to make reductions. There is a lot of talk that some of those cuts will take place on Thursday. Suffice it to say, it will be a hard week for people that work for the company.

Sounds like office people but it wouldn't shock me to see a few more talent cuts. Especially in NXT. And if it is NXT, look at who's been doing jobs lately.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think WrassleGAF needs a little competition.

Guess the WWE Network Subs!

For context, those of you who don't know where to begin:
The 6/30/2014 WWE Network subscriber number announced on the Q2 conference call will be a real test. Was WWE able to add additional paying subscribers to their service even after the marque launch title of Wrestlemania? The announced subscription number will be an immediate barometer for the health of the entire project. I expect that a number over 900,000 would be taken as an enormous positive. Any number below 770,000 would be a sign that growth remains sluggish and the service will remain unprofitable for some time.

Now, let's add the guesses. This is where you come in.

What will Thursday's numbers be? Cast your lot here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TZ2xP4H3iFu_eFX164dFVFbXTmS3bMFoUO6fINggnA8/viewform?usp=send_form

User who is closest to the actual number will get something. I promise.

Question to you guys.

With the possibility of the impending doom for TNA a lot of people have been talking about mistakes made and one of which I've been seeing is Rhino winning the title at Bound for Glory and losing it two days later. While the footage was filmed two days after the event the technical title change happened two weeks later.

So should we see title changes occurring when it is meant to air or immediately as it happens at an event?

I'm of the opinion that we should view them as taking place when the match airs as that's when its meant to be seen by the audience. Only exception would be if the company immediately comes out and spoils their own show via other methods.

The 6/30/2014 WWE Network subscriber number announced on the Q2 conference call will be a real test. Was WWE able to add additional paying subscribers to their service even after the marque launch title of Wrestlemania? The announced subscription number will be an immediate barometer for the health of the entire project. I expect that a number over 900,000 would be taken as an enormous positive. Any number below 770,000 would be a sign that growth remains sluggish and the service will remain unprofitable for some time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TZ2xP4H3iFu_eFX164dFVFbXTmS3bMFoUO6fINggnA8/viewform?usp=send_form

Love it.

Satan is going to guide me to victory.

I will say the name of the user who guesses closest out loud as I post the August OT.

He almost burst into tears, man it was weird but in a good way. Legit feelings on the mic I guess.

I doubt it. He was playing us all.

He could give a rats ass about the fans, he just plays them.

"what a great WWE universe crowd. Such a lively bunch, and your boos are why I lace em up each and every day. Your passion blah blah blah......................."

Joke Character.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

Done! Let's see if I can get a streak going...

jmdajr

Bastista - If Sting will wrestle in WWE:

“I don’t know – you know, they’ve been talking about that for years. I’ve never even met him. But I hope so. I think he’s got a place there. But they need to do it soon because the audience is changing so much that if they wait any longer, the audience is going to be a bunch of kids and when he comes out they’re going to chant CM Punk!”

lol

Zach

Done and done.

Weren't you copying weird posts about Dean Ambrose and pretending they were your own a few weeks ago?

Aaron Sorkin has won both Emmys and Oscars and he regularly recycles bits of dialogue in his different works. Is it so weird that I could make similar posts on more than one forum?

Kornflayx

I'm so in. But I think the more interesting number will be the one after the first 6 months are up. I have a feeling that the number will take a major hit.

Bastista - If Sting will wrestle in WWE:

“I don’t know – you know, they’ve been talking about that for years. I’ve never even met him. But I hope so. I think he’s got a place there. But they need to do it soon because the audience is changing so much that if they wait any longer, the audience is going to be a bunch of kids and when he comes out they’re going to chant CM Punk!”

lol

Post the whole interview or at least post this hilarious part:

What did you think of the Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak being broken?

It sucked! Honestly, I thought it sucked. I haven’t really talked much about it but I think it was a bad decision, a horrible decision. I don’t have any say in the matter but to me, watching as a fan, it made me sick. Brock Lesnar beating him didn’t seem to work and it really wasn’t good that Brock left the day after. I just don’t see how that made sense at all. I don’t think anyone wanted to see the streak broken and it just didn’t make sense to me.

whatamark.webm

Whole thing: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dan...e-galaxy-batista_b_5620636.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so in. But I think the more interesting number will be the one after the first 6 months are up. I have a feeling that the number will take a major hit.

Aren't the first six already done? Launched on Feb 24th no?

Top Bottom