• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Kornflayx

Six months past Feb. 24 would be August 24.

Also, for those guessing wasn't the last announced number something like 660k?

Let's think about the chaos that would ensue if that number drops below 500k after the 6 months are up.

iSHZREqzejHad.gif

strobogo

Banned
Cesaro is obviously not going to be involved in a big match at Summerslam but he's someone who can work a good match with Cena so there you go.

I'm more shocked that Meltzer buried Cena so hard last night. He thought the match was garbage.

I thought it was pretty bad, too. No where near their match from February. Both guys seemed off and didn't appear to be on the same page at all.

BHZ Mayor

At the time, I thought Lesnar breaking the streak was a nice precursor to the changing of the guard I thought we were gonna get after WM. But we see how that all turned out.

At the time, I thought Lesnar breaking the streak was a nice precursor to the changing of the guard I thought we were gonna get after WM. But we see how that all turned out.
Could be remembering wrong but the Raw after WM episode wasn't even that memorable. Wasn't Bryan on his honeymoon and Cesaro/Heyman pairing went over like a wet blanket.

Showaddy

Could be remembering wrong but the Raw after WM episode wasn't even that memorable. Wasn't Bryan on his honeymoon and Cesaro/Heyman pairing went over like a wet blanket.

The only part of that RAW I really remember to be honest is the crowd tearing Cena, Sheamus & Big E apart and cheering every time the Wyatts so much as punched one of them.

Edit:Actually nah Bryan got that amazing reaction from the crowd. Like 5 minutes of "You Deserve it!"

Verendus

Banned
Flop Lesnar shouldn't have broken the streak so that we could at least get Cena and Undertaker in the match that should have happened four years ago already. After that, it's not like it matters anymore. Undertaker's old ass doesn't even matter anymore for big matches. It's not like he's still the beast he was seven years ago. Watch Brawk flop like he has for the past couple years, and nothing of note will have been accomplished.

The RAW after Mania wasn't that good but everyone was still high from the night before. We got a Bryan beat down to start that lame ass Shield/Evolution feud. Cesaro got paired with Heyman and it was just like FUCKYEAHWHATEVER.

Jamie OD

Bryan's absence was a week or two later and Cesaro announcing he was a Heyman guy got a good reaction on the night.

Sephzilla

Flop Lesnar shouldn't have broken the streak so that we could at least get Cena and Undertaker in the match that should have happened four years ago already. After that, it's not like it matters anymore. Undertaker's old ass doesn't even matter anymore for big matches. It's not like he's still the beast he was seven years ago. Watch Brawk flop like he has for the past couple years, and nothing of note will have been accomplished.

I don't like Cena that much but I would have marked out for Cena/Taker just because Super Cena felt like the last real threat to the streak.

Bryan probably cut his only good championship face promo by just being honest and grateful at the top of the show.

The audience accidentally caused Bray Wyatt to see his shadow and get six more weeks of Cena. The crowd chanting "Whole World" was also the precursor to Cena being beaten in a cage match by a child actor.

Cesaro probably could have broken out solo at that moment, so I think having Heyman was fine but wholly unnecessary. Having his own music or taking the RA theme honestly probably would have been a bigger boon in that moment than the Heyman pairing.

Shield cemented themselves as top faces and Evolution reunited (though not yet in name).

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Cesaro pairing up with Heyman was a great moment because earlier in the show, the crowd was booing the hell out out of Heyman earlier, but now when he was on Cesaro's side he was getting cheered.

I was thinking the whole Cesaro-Heyman pairing would end up like the Punk-Heyman pairing last year, but it just fizzled out.

kiguel182

The ending of the Raw after Mania was awesome with Shield + Bryan vs Evolution and Kane.

Then they paired Bryan with Kane and killed tons of his momentum with those awful segments instead of doing Bryan vs HHH or Baptista.

So yeah, the ending was great but they capitalised it in the worst possible fashion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;123189560 said:
Any mathletes here that can explain why this ea thing isn't a value? I see people saying you have to buy 6 EA games a year to get ahead?

TWO IS GREATER THAN ONE.

I wipe my ass with $5, I can't believe poors would complain

KissVibes

Banned
$30 to play Battlefield and probably NFS + saving 10% on all EA games AND DLC + playing full retail games early seems like a deal to me.
Better than PS+ and it's devaluing of IPs.

You could spend $4.99 and finish Mass Effect 4 in a week.

But he's not. We have several movies as proof of this. He's a C-movie actor in a Marvel movie, so now he's great to some people.

You can get better at acting over time, not to mention good material can go a very long way.

People are really praising Dave's work in this movie. They seem VERY surprised. Haven't heard that about The Rock in a while. In fact, people seem to say he's not great at the dramatic elements.

DMczaf

EA Vault is an extremely great deal. Anyone complaining about it is a poor or they hate EA. Especially after EA just confirmed that games will not be removed from the Vault.

You can get better at acting over time, not to mention good material can go a very long way.

People are really praising Dave's work in this movie. They seem VERY surprised. Haven't heard that about The Rock in a while. In fact, people seem to say he's not great at the dramatic elements.

Rock is the highest grossing actor of the past year and thus the best. Batista has to come a loooooong way to catch up and Rock would have to fall off huge.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Are people high on Dave's work, or are they 'surprised' by it? Because it sounds just more like, 'hey this wrestler guy isn't awful' rather than 'hey this guy has a future as a great actor'

kiguel182

Well, it's a great deal if the Vault games are good and updated regularly.

If you are getting it for the discount and Early Access than it's debatable.

Top Bottom