• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Rock is extremely limited as an actor and he's been protected by staying in brand name movies for the most part. He's not really over, hence the dismal Herclues box office. He'll be jobbing in The Expendables movies soon enough.

Which one of you did this
DqVhYmr.png

I don't like Paige and like AJ even less

jmdajr

I wonder if Cena is mad about him and Taker no longer being meaningful. I think it's a match we all expected to see eventually.

¡HarlequinPanic!;123189560 said:
Any mathletes here that can explain why this ea thing isn't a value? I see people saying you have to buy 6 EA games a year to get ahead?

TWO IS GREATER THAN ONE.
I bet some are just mad that it's not on PS4.

KissVibes

Banned
Those confessions are supposed to be ANONYMOUS.

Rock is the highest grossing actor of the past year and thus the best. Batista has to come a loooooong way to catch up and Rock would have to fall off huge.

What an awful argument.

Are people high on Dave's work, or are they 'surprised' by it? Because it sounds just more like, 'hey this wrestler guy isn't awful' rather than 'hey this guy has a future as a great actor'

Seems like both? I see people saying this Dave Bautista guy is pretty good, he was a wrestler? and Dave Bautista isn't as bad as most wrestlers (like EDGE and Cena, obviously).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Cena is mad about him and Taker no longer being meaningful. I think it's a match we all expected to see eventually.

He knows he could lose to Taker in the meanest way possible.

Cena loses by submission! Sounds great on paper. But in reality...

"He's applied the Hell's Gate! He's applied the Hell's Gate on John Cena! Cena's face, wracked with pain!"

Cena smiles, nods, and taps.

EA Vault is an extremely great deal. Anyone complaining about it is a poor or they hate EA. Especially after EA just confirmed that games will not be removed from the Vault.

They won't be removing games?

I was planning on grabbing BF4 but I guess I should just wait for this.

Showaddy

Probably why Taker was so happy to give it to Brock. He saw this in his future at Mania 32 in Texas and thought fuck that.
0.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who are the top #frienemies in WWE right now?

I think Cesaro and Cena last night proved to be a good pair

The ultimate, Macho and Huk Hoggan.

of course you said right now so fucking throw my suggestion out

Top Bottom