• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

kiguel182

glassesx5l2e.jpg

Is Piper the only wrestler on a main role of a movie that's actually considered a good movie?

it will be hyped up like an after credit scene in a superhero movie

"I heard there is a big surprise at the end!"

I remember me and my buddy stayed for like 10 extra minutes after Iron Man 3 ended literally the only people left in the cinema, even the cleaning crew were on the sides waiting for our dumb asses.

All we got was a shitty one minute scene with Mark Ruffalo. That was fun.

I remember me and my buddy stayed for like 10 extra minutes after Iron Man 3 ended literally the only people left in the cinema, even the cleaning crew were on the sides waiting for our dumb asses.

All we got was a shitty one minute scene with Mark Ruffalo. That was fun.
IM3 had about 7 mins of Tony Stark as Iron Man.

strobogo

Banned
I was pretty upset about it myself, but at the same time, I was happy to see my friend and brother #RonKillings end his struggle and pick up a win.

Sephzilla

What was your guess? Mine was 713,713.

I actually don't specifically remember. It was either 720,000 or 760,000. I know the number after the 7 was an even number because for some reason when I make guesses I hate using odd numbers as my final non-zero digit. If I didn't guess 760,000 on the dot I'm close, but not that close.

Xater

Man I picked numbers way lower than that. My mind has been poisoned into thinking it's an utter failure.

I picked 715k because I thought it was going really sluggish. I mean it's still not great for them but at least an increase of around 100k. The thing is I actually think it will be way more interesting to see how many people they will retain after the 6 months.

Zach

I actually don't specifically remember. It was either 720,000 or 760,000. I know the number after the 7 was an even number because for some reason when I make guesses I hate using odd numbers as my final non-zero digit. If I didn't guess 760,000 on the dot I'm close, but not that close.

What a strange, thought-out system you have. >_>

strobogo

Banned
I did either 615,000 or 625,000. I don't remember. I'm sure Sunny's prize would be a LIE JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE HE LIES ABOUT THAT GOD DAMNED LIAR

jmdajr

I picked 715k because I thought it was going really sluggish. I mean it's still not great for them but at least an increase of around 100k. The thing is I actually think it will be way more interesting to see how many people they will retain after the 6 months.

I'm thinking too far ahead. Lets see how Summerslam helps them though. If any.

@AustinAries
BREAKING: Sources report @IMPACTWRESTLING and @SpikeTV agree to a deal (cont.)
(cont.) to air the @AustinAries vs @fightbobby World Title match in all it's #GREATNESS this Thursday! #DestinationX #ImpactOnSpike
See how easy that is?! Hope people realize most of the "news" they read and the "sources" used are rarely accurate.

"Don't believe what you hear from people. Also, Sandy Hook was a false flag, and I did nothing wrong to Christy Hemme."

Top Bottom