• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Peppermint Buttwipes are the way of the future.

tumblr_inline_mi47dvpJFz1qz4rgp.gif

35 year old CM Punk retiring with that long Nerdist and peppermint buttwipe money? Friends, please.

lol forever if you think Punk doesn't already have more money invested than half of WrassleGAF's made in their lives. Dude doesn't walk away if he's not financially able to.

lol forever if you think Punk doesn't already have more money invested than half of WrassleGAF's made in their lives. Dude doesn't walk away if he's not financially able to.

Exactly. Why do you think he got married? Love? Please. Those financial benefits are too good to pass up.

35 year old CM Punk retiring with that long Nerdist and peppermint buttwipe money? Friends, please.

I stopped listening to the Ross Report after the difficult-to-listen-to Lita episode, is he really peddling butt wipes?

If true, I find it funny because he made such a fuss about only schilling quality products that he personally approves of and I don't know if this is just a coincidence but Austin stopped pushing CougarLife dot com right around the time J.R. joined; which makes me believe that Ross played a hand in that.

---

Jesse Ventura won his defamation case against the estate of author Chris Kyle, a former U.S. Navy SEAL who said he punched out the former Minnesota governor for criticizing the SEALs’ role in the Iraq war.

The jury awarded a total of $1.845 million: $500,000 in defamation damages and $1.345 million for “unjust enrichment” — or to be specific, $1,345,477.25.

-Ventura sued Chris Kyle, a former SEAL sniper, who wrote in his bestselling memoir, “American Sniper,” that he punched out a “celebrity” former SEAL at a bar in 2006 for saying the SEALs “deserve to lose a few” for their role in the Iraq war. He later identified Ventura in media interviews. Ventura said Kyle fabricated the incident, and his reputation was ruined by Kyle’s account.

After Kyle died in 2013, Ventura continued the lawsuit against Kyle’s estate, run by his widow, Taya.

-She also noted that the jury’s award was “a lot less than [Ventura] asked for.” Ventura had sought from $5 million to $15 million.

-As media awaited the lawyers outside the federal courthouse in St. Paul, Sam Goldsmith, a friend of the Venturas, delivered four medium Domino’s pizzas. He said that the Ventura family asked him to order pizzas for reporters, because, “You sat diligently here for two weeks. I hope the guys enjoy it.”

image.php

LMAO @ Meltzer laying into John Cena for that match on Raw. I can't remember the last time he absolutely blasted one person in a segment like that. Wow

I mean, he's right, but jeeezus

fader

Everything John Cena did. Positioning, spot execution, punches, everything. He really disliked John Cena's work in the match.

I've been feeling like that for years though, so I found it hilarious.

Cena's always been like that though, I don't know what made this match stand out to him

Cena's always been like that though, I don't know what made this match stand out to him

The way he responded led me to guess that everyone was raving about that match. IDK, I haven't paid attention to the response to WWE stuff in a while, but I guess he just took issue with people liking the match, or Alvarez liking it anyway.

strobogo

Banned
The way he responded led me to guess that everyone was raving about that match. IDK, I haven't paid attention to the response to WWE stuff in a while, but I guess he just took issue with people liking the match, or Alvarez liking it anyway.

The match wasn't good and I've seen "Raw starts with a MOTYC" a few times. Both guys were off their game and the match had no flow. Cena looked much worse than usual, appearing to be in slow motion at times and just generally looking bad. But Cesaro didn't look much better.

Watching Raw from last night. Gonna post live thoughts.

-Wow, what an opening promo from Cena. That's a rarity. Almost felt bad for him actually. Kind of rooting for him now.

-Shocked they brought up 2012 match. Feel like that part was a Cena shoot.

-Heyman solid as always.

-Cesaro hahahahhaha this is amazing.

-Glad the gave a proper resolution to Cesaro and Heyman.

-Wow Cesaro vs Cena, this should be the main event.

-Hell of a fucking match

What a start to Raw. As good as you can possibly ask for. Why did people say this episode sucked? feel like I'll find out.

The match wasn't good and I've seen "Raw starts with a MOTYC" a few times. Both guys were off their game and the match had no flow. Cena looked much worse than usual, appearing to be in slow motion at times and just generally looking bad. But Cesaro didn't look much better.

That's how I felt about it too, but I've also been watching the G1 and hate John Cena so my opinion isn't very objective.

Good to see you're still on the right side of things, stro.

i'm with stro, as usual. i saw the match today and it was bad. folks calling it a good match only shows how damn low the standards are today.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Against All Odds keeps coming on my playlist.

It's a sign for Dixie Carter

edit: every TMNT movie that isn't the first one is shit. Stop wasting your time.

Ithil

I think it's better for the product than the Champion being there every night.

Think about it. Lesnar is on an entire level above everyone else in the fiction. HE ENDED THE STREAK. HE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Him showing up every second RAW to remind people of his power while guys fight to prove they're worthy of facing BROCK LESNAR would be fantastic booking. It's like playing Mortal Kombat. Who's gonna make it up the death pole to fight the beast himself and save Earth realm?

Hopefully they at least tease Cesaro being able to get to that level. I REALLY wanted the Cesaro vs Brock match Davey Meltz said was happening months ago. Fucking liar.

I don't recall Cesaro vs Brock ever being on the cards. It was meant to be Bryan vs Brock.

Top Bottom