• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

I think the Network should really take from Sarah Palin's channel. Have a reality show centered on Vince, or just have a live feed into his office at all times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Paige looks to be getting that John Cena 2005 booking. Like 'look, we thought this angle would be over because we thought you'd be more over so your feud would be a big deal, but Kurt(AJ) is getting a pop, and you aren't. But you know what? Fuck 'em. We're still going through with the angle and treating it like it's a big deal because you're Vince(Hunter)'s pet project''

I guess Paige turned heel a week ago. Did any of you care? Do any of you care about the future of this feud as it is?

Cagey

Banned
Paige looks to be getting that John Cena 2005 booking. Like 'look, we thought this angle would be over because we thought you'd be more over so your feud would be a big deal, but Kurt(AJ) is getting a pop, and you aren't. But you know what? Fuck 'em. We're still going through with the angle and treating it like it's a big deal because you're Vince(Hunter)'s pet project''

I guess Paige turned heel a week ago. Did any of you care? Do any of you care about the future of this feud as it is?

CM Punk is the most interesting character in the Paige/AJ feud.

He's not hard enough for this right here and maybe, just maybe not smart enough for them out there.

abp4C0Ey.gif

Gorillaz

DZ, they are #frienemies and I'm interested in how much is it friends and how much of it is enemies
He's not hard enough for this right here and maybe, just maybe not smart enough for them out there.

Avon giving Vince a run for his money regarding in character post.

Avon wants his corners

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Eddie and Dave is the best freenemies because Eddie turned so many times at that point that you were constantly like, 'this mother fucker is gonna turn, i swear. this week is gonna be it'

then they hugged. And you said to yourself, 'next week! next we--- Eddie Guerrero has passed away'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also I bet that Cesaro thing is because he wasn't supposed to talk about K-Mart, but Cesaro thought he'd bring a little shoot element to his promoing.

I was just watching a compilation of all the promos leading to the debut of the Wyatt family on RAW, to be honest to me that has been one of the best worked introductions in the history of WWE. It is amazing how they were able to go from such a promising group of young stars (especially Bray and Harper) and managed to turn it into a complete laughingstock of a stable. I still think there is salvation to the group, and I think that they need to do a couple of things to make them feel relevant again:

1. Have all of them win the belt at the same night. This will bring a lot of credibilty to the stable, and make them instant top guys.

2. Add more members to the stable. I would add at least 2 more guys and 1 woman. Remember the first promos where they had people chanting at Bray's house? Bring a couple of more guys/gals in and re-inforce the fact that the movement is INDEED growing.

3. Make them full blown heels again. All babyface stuff need to stop, today. No more chanting stupid songs to the crowds, or mentioning town names. Go full badass and take anyone that stands in your way.

4. Make Bray's top priority to gain more people to the cause, and the new guys should come in as recruiters. Make them beat up anyone that wont listen to the message.

The Wyatt Family was probably one of the most interesting things WWE has brought us in quite a while (that and the Shield, but that's another post for another day right there). I hope that they dont continue hurting the stable by feeding them to Cena/Usos, etc.

Also I bet that Cesaro thing is because he wasn't supposed to talk about K-Mart, but Cesaro thought he'd bring a little shoot element to his promoing.

Would you say that Cesaro is now "buried" and/or "in the doghouse" for his actions? Did John Cena seem "legit shook" to you after hearing this unscripted "shoot". I'm sorry if all this underground industry talk goes over your head.

Hopefully Dan Meltzerz can clear everything for us.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I was just watching a compilation of all the promos leading to the debut of the Wyatt family on RAW, to be honest to me that has been one of the best worked introductions in the history of WWE. It is amazing how they were able to go from such a promising group of young stars (especially Bray and Harper) and managed to turn it into a complete laughingstock of a stable. I still think there is salvation to the group, and I think that they need to do a couple of things to make them feel relevant again:

1. Have all of them win the belt at the same night. This will bring a lot of credibilty to the stable, and make them instant top guys.

2. Add more members to the stable. I would add at least 2 more guys and 1 woman. Remember the first promos where they had people chanting at Bray's house? Bring a couple of more guys/gals in and re-inforce the fact that the movement is INDEED growing.

3. Make them full blown heels again. All babyface stuff need to stop, today. No more chanting stupid songs to the crowds, or mentioning town names. Go full badass and take anyone that stands in your way.

4. Make Bray's top priority to gain more people to the cause, and the new guys should come in as recruiters. Make them beat up anyone that wont listen to the message.

The Wyatt Family was probably one of the most interesting things WWE has brought us in quite a while (that and the Shield, but that's another post for another day right there). I hope that they dont continue hurting the stable by feeding them to Cena/Usos, etc.

No to most of this. So long as they stay away from Cena, they should be fine.

strobogo

Banned
They could technically throw a "fuck" out since FCC doesn't regulate cable. Networks handle that kind of stuff and the only reason fuck isn't said on cable except for Comedy Central is due to fear of sponsors.

Those are good points. I miss the days where there were big stables (see the corporate ministry). I think the writers have an idea to go with this, but creative is just setting them back for whatever reason. I wish they would have gotten Daniel Bryan to be a part of the stable when the Wyatts forced him to. They could have gotten a Diva, hell, it would have been a perfect opportunity to have Cena turn heel (although at this point, even if Cena did turn, it would not be very convincing).

I disagree with pretty much all of that except winning the belts. That would've been badass if it happened at money in the bank, but it didn't, so that opportunity has passed for now. It was awesome when the Shield did it.

I might get back to this when I'm not on my phone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think the Jealous Eyes promo should be required watching of all wrestling fans every 2 months. Because I instinctively watch it constantly.

Mostly to prove Hulk was right

DMczaf

Listening to Sting on JR's podcast.

I'm 33 mins in and Sting has not shown up, but I've been sold 45 different products.

Top Bottom