• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

strobogo

Banned
ixUn0n3VkfH1V.gif

BANG!

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Network is fine for my girlfriend and I. NXT, PPVs, Legends House, and Total Divas have been more than enough content since we typically don't spend more than 2-3 hours a week watching stuff on the Network. With Raw on Monday and maybe 30 minutes or so of Smackdown on Friday, we have more than enough to wrestling in our lives for awhile.

She does not care too much for the old content besides wanting more ECW content or anything hardcore/extreme. I typically don't want to relive too much of the Attitude era or NWO era and would rather focus on stuff that was before my time like early 80's and 70's stuff.

TL21xx

Banned
That's probably the thing I was most interested in and it's still not there.
Tell me about it. I figured that it would come out with the RAWs and Nitros as well, so I had a feeling we'd still be waiting for it. Sucks, because me and my brothers are wanting to launch our Podcast by watching the episodes week by week and deciding which was really better. Really want to get the Over-the-Top Podcast rolling ASAP!

That being said, the Network is still worth what I'm paying for because of NXT, old feds, and all the PPV content.

Zach

Network is fine for my girlfriend and I. NXT, PPVs, Legends House, and Total Divas have been more than enough content since we typically don't spend more than 2-3 hours a week watching stuff on the Network. With Raw on Monday and maybe 30 minutes or so of Smackdown on Friday, we have more than enough to wrestling in our lives for awhile.

She does not care too much for the old content besides wanting more ECW content or anything hardcore/extreme. I typically don't want to relive too much of the Attitude era or NWO era and would rather focus on stuff that was before my time like early 80's and 70's stuff.

Network is fine for my girlfriend and me.*
I'm sorry.

Zach

Hey, that reminds me... someone did the Stunner recently in my chronological viewings. Oh, jeez, who was it? It was some random schlub...

Let me think for a minute and I'll get back to you.

Edit!: It was Jimmy Jam the Airline Pilot! I'm pretty sure he called it The 911. So dumb.

Tell me about it. I figured that it would come out with the RAWs and Nitros as well, so I had a feeling we'd still be waiting for it. Sucks, because me and my brothers are wanting to launch our Podcast by watching the episodes week by week and deciding which was really better. Really want to get the Over-the-Top Podcast rolling ASAP!

That sounds like a very cool idea, and I hope it happens soon and everything goes well with it!

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Network is fine for my girlfriend and me.*
I'm sorry.

yeah, no worries. I had wrote something else instead and erased it and went on with my thoughts rather than going back with a full edit. Hooray for laziness at work while reading GAF haha

strobogo

Banned
Hey, that reminds me... someone did the Stunner recently in my chronological viewings. Oh, jeez, who was it? It was some random schlub...

Let me think for a minute and I'll get back to you.

Edit!: It was Jimmy Jam the Airline Pilot! I'm pretty sure he called it The 911. So dumb.

Michael Hayes did it once or twice as well. On TV though I think, not PPV or COTC. Ron Simmons also did it for a short time as part of Doom.

iZYTkq3Mdnubi.gif

We were just talking about women crush wednesday a few days ago and now WWE.com put up a Lana crush wednesday feature. I swear HHH is a member of gaf and is lurking here.

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a NXT Special Event around SummerSlam time? Obviously not happening but I imagine the next one is just around the corner, right?

jmdajr

What is the point of Punk outside of the context of wrestling? Why are people enabling this?

Guys I think I have a problem. I think I care too much what that sellout jerk has to say outside the Wrestling business. Twitter..these damn comic-con videos and now this upcoming podcast of assholiness.

sadH_zps66a90d4b.gif

help..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Guys I think I have a problem. I think I care too much what that sellout jerk has to say outside the Wrestling business. Twitter..these damn comic-con videos and now this upcoming podcast of assholiness.

sadH_zps66a90d4b.gif

help..
Come to Jesus, Jam Jaydar.

Here's a visual lesson in why you shouldn't click links New Jack posts;

http://i.imgur.com/EpZhkQP.jpg - NSFW x10000000000

*vomits*
I rebuke thee Satan.

Got me a ticket to the TNA British Boot Camp 2 finals! Some great talent on the show, and hey, it might be TNA's last ever event! Part of history!

Supposing TNA doesn't get a new TV deal and does decide to fold, how would you write the series finale (and the shows leading up to it if necessary)?

Supposing TNA doesn't get a new TV deal and does decide to fold, how would you write the series finale (and the shows leading up to it if necessary)?

I'd have Jeff Jarrett make a shock return and win some ridiculous multi-man cage match/one-night-tournament/TNA Title on a pole match to become the final TNA Champion, just for old time's sake.

Have Dixie attempt a Jonestown Massacre but she ends up being the only to drink the punch. Maybe Rockstar Spud too. Then everyone just walks out.

Top Bottom