• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Aiii

So not worth it
I maintain retconning the shit that was post-John Goodman Roseanne was a brilliant move and the only right thing to do.

Sunny, has Big Dave gotten his tattoos redone? They've been looking a lot darker these past few weeks.

Also: Was Corey Graves ever confirmed to never wrestle again?

With the amount of tanning and physical activity wrestlers do they're pretty much constantly touching up tattoos. Bateaster's are probably looking sharper as he's not wrestling and likely got them touched up for his media tour

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
random question id like to ask how would you fix wwe, into the state of being able to make money. being able to appeal to both hardcore and casual lets hatch not very often fans ?

NEYMEYAH

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/woman-crush-wednesday-lana-photos

13_Lana_07152014MM_0014b.jpg

Heel

Apologies to the budding Roseanne enthusiasts out there. I was penning a TNA finale akin to Dallas, but it's best to be considerate to those who may be in the middle of a marathon viewing on Hulu.

somedevil

This is tweet about his release:

I have come to terms with WWE on my release. I want to thank them for a great 4 years. But I miss wrestling

Seems like he wanted to leave because the WWE wouldn't let him wrestle as much as he liked.

Showaddy

This is tweet about his release:

Seems like he wanted to leave because the WWE wouldn't let him wrestle as much as he liked.

Yeah he seemed to be enjoying the few matches he did down in NXT, Kalisto was better off with him as well rather than fake Sin Cara.
2.png

Not only that, he was dangerous - a fat guy trying to do flippy lucha spots. There's a reason fat lucha guys work a different style, mainly so they don't snap their ankles jumping off the top-rope.

WWE Purge 2: Anarchy

Ryder probably should avoid answering his phone today.

Friend Heel, you are no longer my friend, friend. I was on the last season of Rosanne. You ruined it. You ruined everything.

I just wasted several minutes reading about the Rosanne finale.
I fricking hated Roseanne with a burning passion because it signaled the end of cartoons for the day. That darn harmonica flourish is burned into my brain, I had a pavlovian response to it which was to change the channel as fast as I could.

That show just had this grimy, dirty, smelly feel to it which was my first brush with what the late Maya Angelo referred to as, Po' White Trash, although I didn't know it at the time. Why would I want to watch that when I could watch wealthy attractive people on Full House and Step By Step?

strobogo

Banned
I fricking hated Roseanne with a burning passion because it signaled the end of cartoons for the day. That darn harmonica flourish is burned into my brain, I had a pavlovian response to it which was to change the channel as fast as I could.

That show just had this grimy, dirty, smelly feel to it which was my first brush with what the late Maya Angelo referred to as, Po' White Trash, although I didn't know it at the time. Why would I want to watch that when I could watch wealthy attractive people on Full House and Step By Step?

So black wealthy attractive families such as the Cosbys don't exist in your world? You could have even watched more middle class black families, such as the family on Family Matters. But you chose to only link white families to wealthy and attractive. Interesting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But in the interview Buff was very adamant that he did NOT have sex with the clients. That it was purely professional.

I just wasted several minutes reading about the Rosanne finale.
As did I. And now I actually want to see it. It sounds very shitty. Why do tv shows have such a difficult time putting together a good finale
This would probably be the actual cover.

And I'd watch it.

Mostly for Bagwell.
So black wealthy attractive families such as the Cosbys don't exist in your world? You could have even watched more middle class black families, such as the family on Family Matters. But you chose to only link white families to wealthy and attractive. Interesting.

Hey hey, we know who the real racist is around here.

It's not you Stro..........it is clearly Bean Breath.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As did I. And now I actually want to see it. It sounds very shitty. Why do tv shows have such a difficult time putting together a good finale

Roseanne had fallen completely off the rails many seasons before that. There was no way for them to have a good finale with the direction the show had taken.

Top Bottom