• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Vylash

Supposing TNA doesn't get a new TV deal and does decide to fold, how would you write the series finale (and the shows leading up to it if necessary)?

AJ coming back for one night and beating...whoever the champion is, I honestly don't remember

Alternately they could have Awesome Kong come back and decimate the entire roster

Vylash

i1NXXtU00hRje.gif

Supposing TNA doesn't get a new TV deal and does decide to fold, how would you write the series finale (and the shows leading up to it if necessary)?

Dixie wins the belt. Camera cuts to backstage, where Puppet (the Midget Killer)'s dragging a new trash can for him to masturbate in. He sets it down momentarily, to hit the switch turning out all the lights in the arena. The End.

alternately, is there anyone from TNA you'd like to see anywhere else? I think Beer Money would make a decent addition to Bullet Club, and the remnants of the X-Division in the Jrs. Division. whoever's left, that is.

Mr. Anderson could make a killing main eventing FWE iPPVs against John Morrison.

Title Unifications everywhere!

Also bend over and get Styles and Chris Daniels back for 1 more show and close with Styles v Joe v Daniels.

The only finale I want to see for TNA is the episode ending in a clusterfuck brawl ruining an anticipated singles match. Suddenly the title belt gets placed on a pole in the corner and becomes the object of desire for this ruckus to be the last ever TNA champion, during this 5 minute mess a number of wrestlers somehow turn from face to heel and back again, factions are formed and disbanded, then lastly a hole opens in the ring swallowing all the wrestlers leaving the belt vacant, the end.
It makes no sense therefore I feel it's a fitting end.

Alternative reason for the sudden hole in the ring: A missed Kurt Angle moonsault off a cage that lowers during this for no explainable reason, his fatal impact crater draws in all.

My TNA finale is a road trip movie that's sort of like a cross between Sideways and Lord of the Rings starring Eric Young and Samoan Joe

It ends with Eric Young throwing the title into the Pacific Ocean

Tournament to crown the last TNA champion, only former champions can participate except for one wrestler who emerges from a separate previously held battle royal or tournament. This plucky youngster advances to the finals and looks like he's going to be crowned the last TNA champion.

Smoke then forces the Impact Zone or wherever they're filming this last episode of Impact to evacuate, and we never see the end of the match. Our last shot of Impact is people streaming out of the Impact Zone as an homage to the classic gif.

Mojo Rawley's wearing a cool shirt!

That's clearly Aiden English.

Mengetsu

Dirt sheet talk.

Tomorrow (7/31), WWE will announce their Second Quarter 2014 financial results, including an updated number of subscribers to the WWE Network.

WWE’s stock got absolutely crushed earlier this year when it was announced that the WWE Network had less than 700,000 subscribers and their TV deal with NBC Universal came in substantially lower than the company was telling investors they would receive.

It’s been widely reported that WWE will be making drastic cuts to their budget this year and the company is already taking pre-emptive measures to offset potential negative backlash following Thursday’s investor conference call.

According to PWInsider.com, up to 10% of the WWE’s employees will be laid off soon to show Wall Street that they are making serious efforts to cut costs.

Just end it with a super card featuring current and past talent.

AJ Joe Daniels III

Storm vs Roode Texas Death Match

Angle V Aries

Motor City Machine Guns V The Young Bucks V Wolves in a 3 way ladder match

Abyss V Hardy V Rhino V either Sabu/Raven/Dreamer in Monsters Ball

Kazarian V Sanada V Tigre Uno V King in Ultimate X

Gail Kim V Kong

Monty Brown V an army of 2005 jobbers that ends with him pouncing all of them.

Heel

The only fitting ending for TNA is if Dixie gives a monologue at her desk, revealing that TNA Wrestling was written as a coping mechanism for the loss of her husband, just like the finale of Roseanne.

RP912

Banned

I would treat it like the last nitro but instead of vinnie mac/shane type of swerve...jeff jarrett coming out, heads to the ring, grabs a chair, sit down in the middle of the ring and fucking laugh for five minutes.

BHZ Mayor

I mean I won't say you should definitely click it, because there is absolutely no reason for anyone to ever click it and I totally advise against it but... I can also guarandamntee that you will never guess what it is.

Here's the link again, just in case you change your mind:

http://i.imgur.com/EpZhkQP.jpg

I kinda wish you could bookmark posts. The curiousity is killing me, but I still have an hour and some change left at work. Maybe I should count my blessings.

KissVibes

Banned
Sunny, has Big Dave gotten his tattoos redone? They've been looking a lot darker these past few weeks.

Also: Was Corey Graves ever confirmed to never wrestle again?

Top Bottom