• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Browny

Banned
Is that Christian?

Nope - it's
Sandow dressed as Adam Rose

Edit: New Vinnie Vegas

vinnievegas1.jpg

Sephzilla

The hdmi port and thernet port died on my 360. And yet component out and wifi dongle still work. Looks like crap but I can't justify buying a new one.

my PS3 will occasionally turn off and flash the red power light (which apparently means its overheating). after work im going to go and try to clean it out, but i've also heard that's a precursor to the system fully dying.

i just dont want to get a new one because my ps3 is one of the original backwards compatible ones. i can suffer the loss of BC because i dont really use it much at all, but i kind of like my big bulky spider-man font system.

none of the new systems have that wow factor though. primarily because there's never going to be as big of a tech jump in gaming as there was during the PS1/PS2 era

jmdajr

my PS3 will occasionally turn off and flash the red power light (which apparently means its overheating). after work im going to go and try to clean it out, but i've also heard that's a precursor to the system fully dying.

i just dont want to get a new one because my ps3 is one of the original backwards compatible ones. i can suffer the loss of BC because i dont really use it much at all, but i kind of like my big bulky spider-man font system.

none of the new systems have that wow factor though. primarily because there's never going to be as big of a tech jump in gaming as there was during the PS1/PS2 era

Yeah I got a spiderman3 station too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I didn't know Invasion 2001 did over 775,000 buys. Goddamn Vince must have been happy.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;122287501 said:
Man I hate the build quaility of the new slider door PS3's, they feel so cheap. Maybe you can find a nice OG one or craigs or something Seph? :[

If I remember right my local gamestop still has some old 60 gig refurbs still there. If I cant find another fatty ps3 i could also look for one of the original slim PS3s (which i think look nice also).

Dipz

Banned
Brie deserved to be kicked out of that building for her abysmal display of acting in that segment. She's the one who should've been arrested. You'd think after working in that world as long as she has you'd eventually pick up some okay acting chops, but she's about as bad as her sister's man.

Well, at least she didn't get a pair of hideous bolt-ons.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brie deserved to be kicked out of that building for her abysmal display of acting in that segment. She's the one who should've been arrested. You'd think after working in that world as long as she has you'd eventually pick up some okay acting chops, but she's about as bad as her sister's man.

Well, at least she didn't get a pair of hideous bolt-ons.

iblKmYMRzItc8P.gif

strobogo

Banned
Probably Jeff Jarrett. I get very upset when he's around. I even liked his little MMA fighter gimmick, too. But I just can't stand him.

Guessing Stro will pick DOA.

I don't know. There are a quite a few guys I hate and never want to see. Sometimes it is after a specific year or time period, sometimes it is entire career. I've never enjoyed a single thing with the Harris Brothers. As much as I hate the Nasty Boys and Knobs specifically, I do like seeing the few times the Steiners or LOD beat the fuck out of them, and their matches with Cactus/Maxx Payne were pretty fun short brawls. The Anvil at any point after 1991 is up there. And there were so many guys in the 80s that were just awful. Like Nikolai Volkoff.

But the worst to me is MICHAEL HAYES. Not only is he a scum bag in real life, he's among the most over rated talkers of all time, and he was dog shit in the ring. Seeing him makes me angry. Seeing Knobs makes me angry as well, but not as angry as seeing Hayes. Guy looked terrible doing absolutely everything.

Guys. Guys. Guys.

We need to get real here for a second.

Here are some FACTS for you.
1. John Cena never faced the Undertaker.
You know John Cena was supposed to be Taker's final opponent and they were just holding off until Cena could break the streak.

2. Taker broke down too soon and Vince chose to drop the streak before it was too late against Brock.
Because it was either have someone beat the streak or not break it at all and this way...

3. Cena will beat Brock (again, mind you) so he can be the guy that beat the streak (conquerer). Retcon complete, greatest wrestler of all time!
It only makes sense, stop being hyped so you don't have to throw a fit when Brock loses at SummerSlam.

Cena feuded with Taker in 2003. It sucked, because Cena was green as shit and even Taker couldn't carry him at that point in Cena's career.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena feuded with Taker in 2003. It sucked, because Cena was green as shit and even Taker couldn't carry him at that point in Cena's career.

Oh yeah, I meant in a streak match, of course, my bad!

Still, don't hope for a Brock win, whatever you guys do.

jmdajr

Smaller natural boobs > big fake ones every day of the week Bruthas.

If we are judging boobs alone I agree. However, you have to look at what they are attached to. I can forgive.

On that note, we don't have enough evidence if Layla got bolted ons, or simply increased some weight and hence the bigger tattas.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Do you think Brock will defend at every PPV till mania?

Maybe some of the B PPvs will have no.1 contender main events.

As it should be.

I love Brock but part of the appeal of him as champ is him being too good to show up to random Raw shows and scrub PPV events.

They should just let Heyman walk around with the actual title.

jmdajr

As it should be.

I love Brock but part of the appeal of him as champ is him being too good to show up to random Raw shows and scrub PPV events.

They should just let Heyman walk around with the actual title.

Defend at Survivor Series and Rumble. Maybe Hell in a Cell. That's it.

I like the idea of Paul parading that thing.

Sephzilla

If Brock wins the title
which he wont
I hope he gets on the mic and says he's gonna celebrate by getting on top of his wife and drinking a Busch Light.

Its funny when Steph slapped her I'm like how is that allowed, just randomly slapping the public now, CM Punk got told off for that. -_- Really sick of 'the authority' having no other side fighting them/making any ground ever, its just really boring.

Then as I'm fast-forwarding through the music song BS I see shit happening, dun dun dun! lol.

I like how HHH leaves her to rot in teh butt secks jail and its confirmed that literally no male cares about his female companion in that company.

jmdajr

Its funny when Steph slapped her I'm like how is that allowed, just randomly slapping the public now, CM Punk got told off for that. -_- Really sick of 'the authority' having no other side fighting them/making any ground ever, its just really boring.

Then as I'm fast-forwarding through the music song BS I see shit happening, dun dun dun! lol.

I like how HHH leaves her to rot in teh butt secks jail and its confirmed that literally no male cares about his female companion in that company.

Not true! D.Bry loves Brie!

I think.

RP912

Banned
Speaking of sorry excuses of boyfriends in wrestling. Nikki constantly get put in constant handicapped matches yet cena gives a fuck about his title shot. 0_o

Top Bottom