• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Browny

Banned
Booker T never quit on his wife! Am, I right?

Trying to think of WWE relationships that are not dysfunctional.

fh.jpg

D-Bry was about to give it up and she's like umm I sorta don't care about wrestling so don't worry about me lolz.

Poor Nikki getting beaten up twice a week, put in ridiculous situations and Cena doesn't give one shit, its hilarious.

Poor AJ worked so hard to get where she is now she's rewarded with CM Punk chants while hes probably sitting at home laughing.

Forkball

Just watched the newest Botchamania (254) and wow, that Chyna cage segment could have ended horribly. It was also creepy that Owen Hart was in the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock's gonna get the title and carry it to Mania. Whether he grabs it at Summerslam or not we'll see.

morning gaffers

i think my ps3 is starting to die :(

My PS3 has been doing just about the same as yours for quite some time. Mine is an old 20GB that I upgraded to a 500GB later on. :( It died a few days ago while playing the Destiny beta. It's only done this on really hot/humid summer days in the past and is still going. I don't use the backwards compatibility at all these days but it would suck for the George Foreman grill to breathe its last breath...

Dumbass commentators spend the entire AJ v Paige thing going "I DON'T BUY IT, WOMAN CAN'T BE FRIENDS, GIMME A BREAK, PROBABLY JEALOUS OVER A MAN MAGGLE" etc etc then when it actually happens they're outraged lol.

I thought it would have been funny if they were just friends and genuine and everyone else was just obsessed with them 'turning on each other SWERVE at any moment'.

jmdajr

Sleep is essential for good health, as we all know. But a new study hints that there may be an easy but unrealized way to augment its virtues: lower the thermostat. Cooler bedrooms could subtly transform a person’s stores of brown fat — what has lately come to be thought of as “good fat” — and consequently alter energy expenditure and metabolic health, even into daylight hours.

Stay cool bros

strobogo

Banned
Oh man I fucked up guys, my bad
I can't tell what's a work and what's a shoot anymore! Gaming-GAF has me legit shook after that nonsense yesterday *flails randomly*

PS: Fucking #dead at that AJ emote

If you ever get an avatar, I suggest it be something like this:

red-wing-the-big-boot.jpg

Also, don't Google BIG BOOT at work if you're one of those assholes who get pissed because they googled something silly at WORK while dicking around on GAF and chats.

Also, don't Google BIG BOOT at work if you're one of those assholes who get pissed because they googled something silly at WORK while dicking around on GAF and chats.

I was silly enough to try and google big boot gif a couple times.

And then all I saw were butts

Vylash

Speaking of sorry excuses of boyfriends in wrestling. Nikki constantly get put in constant handicapped matches yet cena gives a fuck about his title shot. 0_o

To be fair, Cena/Nikki hasn't been acknowledged on screen except for that plastic girlfriend comment by Wyatt

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No. Search Big Boot sometime. The first 8 pictures of are big ol' asses. 9 and 10 are actual big boots. 11 is Undertaker kicking Heidenreich at Tribute to the Troops.

I was trying to emulate what Google would say at the top when showing you butts on butts.

Butts on deck

RP912

Banned
To be fair, Cena/Nikki hasn't been acknowledged on screen except for that plastic girlfriend comment by Wyatt

True but even with that comment I was expecting cena to use that in his long winded promos. For god sakes you are cuddled up with the woman on total divas but no fucks given about her life being in danger on raw 0_o.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kruger/Ohno would have been so much fun. Remember when they'd mock the Ascension?
ygPotEh.gif

I'm not sure whether to look forward to Brock smacking Cena around like pizza dough. I feel like I have both had this built up from coming here and seeing all the hype posts, and also had it undermined by the people who insist Cena always wins and, since watching from the Rumble, that's the only 100% sure prediction people have made which hasn't turned out to be falsely confident.

Like, I don't know what to think. You guys are way off the mark at times, and my hope is the people who are 'lolcenawins'ing are just being glib and will be wrong, but at the same time...you've all been here a lot longer than me and had to suffer Cena winning for a long time. To me Cena isn't even boring yet. I mean, HE is boring as a performer but his presence doesn't yet feel overdone.

I guess I just really hope Brock wins and becomes this mega-dominant heel (who is also over with a lot of people) who only shows up every once in a while and doesn't even defend the title at every PPV - although that would be fine. I just want his presence to be eventful and his dominance to be built up over a period of time where he is seemingly unstoppable until eventually, maybe at Wrestlemania, he finally isn't and loses to whoever it is - Reigns, Bryan, can't really think about what I'd like to see that far in the future. If I'm even still watching then, which honestly I hope I'm not cos wrestling is stupid and takes up a lot of time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure whether to look forward to Brock smacking Cena around like pizza dough. I feel like I have both had this built up from coming here and seeing all the hype posts, and also had it undermined by the people who insist Cena always wins and, since watching from the Rumble, that's the only 100% sure prediction people have made which hasn't turned out to be falsely confident.

Like, I don't know what to think. You guys are way off the mark at times, and my hope is the people who are 'lolcenawins'ing are just being glib and will be wrong, but at the same time...you've all been here a lot longer than me and had to suffer Cena winning for a long time. To me Cena isn't even boring yet. I mean, HE is boring as a performer but his presence doesn't yet feel overdone.

I guess I just really hope Brock wins and becomes this mega-dominant heel (who is also over with a lot of people) who only shows up every once in a while and doesn't even defend the title at every PPV - although that would be fine. I just want his presence to be eventful and his dominance to be built up over a period of time where he is seemingly unstoppable until eventually, maybe at Wrestlemania, he finally isn't and loses to whoever it is - Reigns, Bryan, can't really think about what I'd like to see that far in the future. If I'm even still watching then, which honestly I hope I'm not cos wrestling is stupid and takes up a lot of time.

With the Network being what it is now I can see Bork as champ only defending the title at the big Four PPVs.

RP912

Banned
Maybe....just maybe we'll get a reign of bork for a few months to the point trips and even heyman can't control the beast.

Rumble comes and WHOSE NUMBER 30.....*cues daniel bryan theme*

bryan/bork at wrestlemania 31

Top Bottom