• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Sephzilla

i also want to see Daniel coming back as an avatar of god, carrying a cross Sanchez style. he has the perfect look for it. "YES! to no pre-marital intercourse".

method=get&s=diego-sanchez-gif.gif

go nuts, WWE, go nuts.

This would be awesome, but doesnt Daniel actually hate characters like that?

i don't think daniel bryan fans have to worry about sex period, let alone before marriage.

i ain't giving ya'll the satisfaction in making that joke

friend Duncan, imagine Bryan getting put in the STF by Sina and not feeling pain at all cause jesus protects him, his humble servant.

the more i think about it, the more i think it would have nuclear heat.

RP912

Banned
Can we have the final countdown as bry's theme song next year pleaseeeeeee?

Imagine the smarks the night after wrestlemania singing that shit in unison.

Raw moment #12002

I dunno, it's make believe. They could sell it, I think, just by having Bryan look very skillful while Brock looks very powerful, and skill eventually tumbles him.

I think we need to pull out those little guy vs. big guy Japanese MMA videos that came up the last time we had this discussion about the believability of Bryan's offense.

Watching some random Antonio Inoki matches for some reason. Shoot style pro wrestling matches are weird to me.

Someone post some good ones because I have no idea what I am doing.

Ziggler's at 2%, guys! Tied for last with Steph and The Miz!

My man Dean holding a strong 20%

Kruger/Ohno would have been so much fun. Remember when they'd mock the Ascension?
ygPotEh.gif

i actually do not remember this. I remember they teamed, but little else about it. Now think of how fun an Ohno/Rose team would be. Fun AND Playful.

Top Bottom