• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;122315815 said:
Strap yourselves in friends, the world is waking up from the superhero movie shit and moving on. Amazing Spider Man 3 delayed 2 years.

WWE should be jumping on that audience!

Moving on to what?

Nothing?

Fox Mulder

Strap yourselves in friends, the world is waking up from the superhero movie shit and moving on. Amazing Spider Man 3 delayed 2 years.

you mean the shitty ones. If Marvel can get stuff like guardians of the galaxy and a more galactic Avengers to do well, then the train's still rolling.

Vylash

Praying Bryan's return ends like this

ibeNfYHHZ50eE9.gif

Do you bookmark all of our most embarrassing posts? What's mine?
I can only choose one?
I own a Shawn Michaels shirt, CM Punk Best in the World shirt (and I cut the stupid WWE tag off the front and would generally wear it with a jacket so the back was covered), a Kick Ass, Chew Bubblegum shirt from Barber Shop Window, and this Ultramantis Black shirt:
distort_sm.jpg

I've never worn the HBK one in public, used to wear the Punk one often enough, but the Mantis one is in my regular weekend/evening rotation. I've received quite a few compliments on the Ultramantis one, never on the Punk one.

relevant to yesterday's discussion, I bought an egg sandwich from a fast food place, and i fully intend on eating it. Bread isn't even wheat.

Dammit you got me reading the loltna wiki again:

• The Insane Clown Posse found themselves in a pretty awkward feud with Disco Inferno, Kid Kash, and David Young after coming to TNA. A highlight of the feud included the first and only Dark Carnival match which was a hardcore match with ICP music randomly interrupting the match concurrent with colorful lighting. Mike Tenay explained that these distractions were "part of the experience." According to Slam! Sports, ICP brought the largest paying crowds that TNA had seen at this point.

EVERYONE COME SEE THE GREATEST SHOW
yo this sounds amazing

bring back the Dark Carnival match

They've already built Reigns up into more of a threat in 2 months than they ever did for Daniel Bryan. Now every show ends with Reigns standing tall in the ring and he has already started winning handicap matches. Bryan got the shit beat out of him every show and was thrown into non-sensical shit like joining the Wyatt family, of course after getting the shit beat out of him every show by the Wyatts.

5. Steel
4. Blankman
3. Meteor man
2. Catwoman
1. Blade

They've already built Reigns up into more of a threat in 2 months than they ever did for Daniel Bryan. Now every show ends with Reigns standing tall in the ring and he has already started winning handicap matches. Bryan got the shit beat out of him every show and was thrown into non-sensical shit like joining the Wyatt family, of course after getting the shit beat out of him every show by the Wyatts.
BoboBrazl, I don't mean to embarrass you in front of everyone here but do you know what the "It Factor" is?

jmdajr

Jesus

Sephzilla

Captain America 2 and its $700 million says hi

DMczaf

I wish all guys with the "it" factor got the Daniel Bryan booking job to see who really has the "it" factor.

It's sorta like how those that survive the Cena Burial truly have the "it" factor

Hasney

But can't you see that built it up more? The Wyatts thing was probably a mistake, but yet the abortion was a pretty damn good moment. I was down on it because I never thought there was an end goal, but since they actually pulled the trigger, it was fine. Reigns character needs to stand tall, even if I don't like it so much at the moment.

BoboBrazl, I don't mean to embarrass you in front of everyone here but do you know what the "It Factor" is?

1229784_orig.jpg
?

EDIT: Goddamn it Serpentine.

Bowser

PWInsider Elite is reporting that John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood is a possibility. They say Cena’s film career could take off quickly, and some backstage employees think he could walk away from the ring, given how hurt he’s worked in the past few months and years.

It has already been noted that Cena will be missing several dates, including RAW this past week, for filming his new movies The Nest and Trainwreck.

Some of the wrestlers have even joked that Cena will be the next one to “bring it via satellite” soon, taking a shot and both him and The Rock.

giphy.gif

Ithil

Proving they know exactly how to push a guy at a "top guy" level, they just choose not to for everyone but their picks.

Sephzilla

Cena would bomb so fucking fast in Hollywood without Vince backing him, but god damn my interest in WWE would jump up tremendously with him gone.

Hasney

Thought this was going to be WrassleGAF NEWZ, but da sheetz are reporting it.

I believe it's true. I also believe there is a possibility that John Cena could end his career when he gets the chance to go to Mars. There's a possibility for a lot of things.

Say what you will about Cena's lack of any acting ability, but I'm legitimately looking forward to heel Cena in that Fey/Poehler comedy

If Cena was going to leave for Hollywood, it would've been after the first stab with The Marine/12 Rounds.

It won't happen without Vince's backing anyway.

PWInsider said:
Now that WWE has officially announced KENTA has been signed, we've been asked a lot about Fergal "Prince" Devitt coming in. We are told he is signed and an official announcement is indeed forthcoming, but there's been no real timetable as to when that may be.
Cool.

jmdajr

Proving they know exactly how to push a guy at a "top guy" level, they just choose not to for everyone but their picks.

Pretty much for the most part. If you let them down though the wheels will come off fucking fast. Lets see how Reigns weathers the storm.

jmdajr

Cena just please. Save your money and you won't have to embarrass yourself in the future.

Sure, come back later but only because you want to.

Past

Cena has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade, making million of dollars. Why would he need to consider another career if he left wrestling? Him and his whole family are already set for life.

Top Bottom