• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Ithil

Wasn't there a hercules movie that came out already this year?

I'm losing track on all of these mythology movies that came out.

There was a low budget one at the start of the year, there is a crappy bargain bin one starring a former WWE wrestler, and there is also the Asylum one.

'Bollywood Dream' is indeed an awful nickname, 'White Lightning' always makes me laugh because it's the name of a cheap cider drunk by teenagers and tramps, but 'The F'n Guvnor' is pretty great and fits Stone's character to a tee.

I'm very proud that some of you can tell the difference between "Fun and Playful" and "The Vaudevillains."

NXT seems too try-hard when it's trying to be Fun & Playful, not like glorious DDT;

DDT-1.gif

DDT9.gif

DDT4-1.gif

ibn3m5AahygxYI.gif

iFoalokc2WIVm.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
White Lightning has racist connotations in America as well as it being a dope movie with Burt Reynolds

'Bollywood Dream' is indeed an awful nickname, 'White Lightning' always makes me laugh because it's the name of a cheap cider drunk by teenagers and tramps, but 'The F'n Guvnor' is pretty great and fits Stone's character to a tee.

NXT seems too try-hard when it's trying to be Fun & Playful, not like glorious DDT;

DDT-1.gif

DDT9.gif

DDT4-1.gif

ibn3m5AahygxYI.gif

iFoalokc2WIVm.gif
This is indie as fuuuck. But strangely entertaining

This is indie as fuuuck. But strangely entertaining

Watch any of these, they're all great fun;

DDT Camping Ground Pro-Wrestling 2008
DDT Camping Ground Pro-Wrestling 2009
DDT Camping Ground Pro-Wrestling 2010
DDT Apartment Complex Pro-Wrestling 2011

Can someone give me a link to this match. That looks like a great comedy spot.

It was a lot of fun, but it was also a random DDT undercard match from about 2011 or so...perhaps JamieOD will be able to find it, but I don't think I can.

Vylash

There has been some backstage discussion of turning Nikki Bella heel, and it’s being said if the idea does go through, it will be the culmination of the Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon feud, and will see Nikki turn on Brie.

As of now, Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon is still the plan for Summerslam.

ibdy5NYSeZjBoP.gif

Mengetsu

Rey Mysterio not cashing WWE checks and may take legal action against the company

There is nothing new to report on the situation with Rey Mysterio and WWE. He is still under contract and there is no date set for a return. In fact, there are some people questioning if there will be a return. Reportedly he has stopped cashing the checks that the company has sent him. That usually is a prelude to legal action to get out of his deal. As noted before, his WWE deal expired months ago but the company opted to renew it for another year based on the feeling that he owed them a year because of the time he was off due to injury. This is part of the contracts that everyone signs but it’s likely the first time it’s been enforced.

Konnan, who is close friends with Mysterio has been using the hashtag #FreeRey in his tweets.

Top Bottom