• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Mengetsu

10408035_10204428312686782_3279174428135175563_n.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
The Odditorium have an old timey circus gimmick.

Not the same.

Rey Mysterio not cashing WWE checks and may take legal action against the company

Konnan, who is close friends with Mysterio has been using the hashtag #FreeRey in his tweets.

Yes, void all those checks and free Rey so he can go work Mexican promotions and indies. He can REALLY show off how badly his body has been beaten down over the years. Great idea Rey.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just further proof that Cena isn't the only one who grants wishes.

tumblr_n986cotnxn1rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n986cotnxn1rkzyp8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n986cotnxn1rkzyp8o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n986cotnxn1rkzyp8o4_500.jpg

GGG has also donated thousands to that children's hospital.

Mengetsu

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-transformed-superstar-transformations

Let's face it: Regular grapplin' trunks can be kinda, well ... boring.A big part of what attracts many of us to sports-entertainment is the spectacle of it all. It's why we wait with bated breath to see the new, grandiose WrestleMania set and buzz for weeks about how The Undertaker will make his eye-popping arrival, complete with an outfit that could only be pulled straight out of Death Valley.With this in mind, we began to wonder what it would look like if Superstars' ensembles were re-imagined to match their larger-than-life characters. What if The Celtic Warrior was much more than Sheamus' nickname? What if Dolph Ziggler dressed up as the girlfriend-stealing playboy he brags to be? What if John Cena didn't just wear jorts?Inspired by some of our favorite movies, video games and comics, we present to you "WWE Transformed," where we gave nine Superstars (and two twin Divas) illustrated ring gear makeovers that explored these very fantasies. Click through our creations, then tell us which Superstar transformation is your favorite on Twitter with #WWETransformed!

Kane's masks and outfits have been the stuff of legend, so why mess with a good thing? Building off his classic and arguably most popular design, we took The Devil's Favorite Demon another step deeper into the nine circles of hell. One glance at this monster making his way to the ring is bound to give any opponent a night terror disorder.

Gonzalez

Banned
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-transformed-superstar-transformations

Kane's masks and outfits have been the stuff of legend, so why mess with a good thing? Building off his classic and arguably most popular design, we took The Devil's Favorite Demon another step deeper into the nine circles of hell. One glance at this monster making his way to the ring is bound to give any opponent a night terror disorder.

Both of those are 100x better than what he currently wears.

DiscoJon

Banned
Yeah my mom tuned 70 this year. Not looking so great. :(
Have your parents stopped eating? When my sister and I were home for the 4th of July we both noticed how thin our parents are. It's like they've become bored with eating. I swear my mom subsistes on toast and salad. My dad just eats chocolate and potato chips.

Some figures announced today:

BtU4gL9CMAEnd6U.jpg

Sami's getting a figure. Hmmmm.

BtU4Ob3CAAEG8X-.jpg

Bryan, Corporate H, and the New Age Outlaws.

BtU4AybCYAAY9QR.jpg

Usos, Warrior and Jortsina

BtU3gA-CcAA0T-r.jpg

BLUETISTA!!!

BtU4sJFCAAAi8i0.jpg

RUSEV!!!

BtU5oMJCQAA9onC.jpg

Hogan's first Mattel figure.

BtVBSmeCAAAPync.jpg

STING!!!!!!

jmdajr

Have your parents stopped eating? When my sister and I were home for the 4th of July we both noticed how thin our parents are. It's like they've become bored with eating. I swear my mom subsistes on toast and salad. My dad just eats chocolate and potato chips.

My mom swears she is allergic to everything she eats now. I don't know. I guess it's better than being obese but she don't look healthy to me. Both are Doctor phobic which is bad.

I'm underwhelmed by transformed Kane, where's transformed Taker?

Why is Kane making fists at those children!?

He's about to transfer his demon energy to them via a fist bump so they can power up, you know like that one ninja from the popular manga, what's his name again? ah yes, John Cena
*insert Cena/Naruto manga here*

Bandini

Holy shit, I just started that one hundred push ups routine someone mentioned a couple pages back. I'm 6'1" 215 lbs and can do 35-40 pushups in one go so it told me to start on week 3.

First 4 sets of 14, 18, 14, 14 (with 60s in between) went fine, fourth set was a little sketchy. Set 5 is the last one, I was supposed to do my max, at least 20. My arms just died at about 13, god damn. Rested 5 minutes and tried again and only got to 12. My arms feel... interesting now.

He's about to transfer his demon energy to them via a fist bump so they can power up, you know like that one ninja from the popular manga, what's his name again? ah yes, John Cena
*insert Cena/Naruto manga here*

Believe it!

IdleEvilAmericanwarmblood.gif

NOOOOOOOO

BWAHAHAHA! That should happen every time Big Show covers someone.

I probably still have a few Jakks Pacific WWE action figures in one of my old toy chests. If I get the time, I'll take pictures. Some people are missing limbs, hahaha.

I had one Jakks figure, what a piece of shit it was, the joints in the knees broke as did the rubber "skin" around them tore after just like and was just fucked... It was a Diesel action figure.

The Hasbro ones were the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-zln9nKtLk

At least until the hard plastic broke or you got your fingers or thumb caught in that damn Million Dollar Man wind up punch.

Top Bottom