• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

jmdajr

If D.Bry steps away he will be fine. He basically just lives in the woods and eats grass. The neck problem might interfere with chopping wood though.

strobogo

Banned
Wrestling is so much more fun away from this thread. So much negativity. I'm out.

If you don't want to be here, WE DON'T WANT YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T COME BACK.

ik5Cj0BNjFu1.gif

I don't normally like wrestling shirts. I think my favorites are the Macho Man purple one, the Hot Rod shirt, the Ultimate Warrior one (which I got in Extreme Rules) and now this Sting one.

jmdajr

I don't normally like wrestling shirts. I think my favorites are the Macho Man purple one, the Hot Rod shirt, the Ultimate Warrior one (which I got in Extreme Rules) and now this Sting one.

They never look as cool as on the actual wrestler. But if you're a good looking cat, you can make it work I suppose.

I remember seeing some dude wearing one of my shirts and thinking...
"Damn..do I look like that???????" :\

They never look as cool as on the actual wrestler. But if you're a good looking cat, you can make it work I suppose.

I remember seeing some dude wearing one of my shirts and thinking...
"Damn..do I look like that???????" :\
Oh, well definitely.

There's also just some shirts that I would never consider buying. For example, the Hounds of Justice Shield shirts: they look tacky as hell, imo.

That picture of Hogan with the female fan makes you wonder if Hogan ever asked his female companions to dress up as him in the bedroom.

Top Bottom