• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

A3qSSBE.jpg

Edit: Maybe not. DDP is going to save Bryan.

BHZ Mayor

On a serious note though, I was reading through the LOLTNA and LOLWWE wiki pages, and found out that this happened. A storyline, about not following storyline. dafuq?

I never watched WCW, so just how deep does the rabbithole go?

Alucard

Banned
DDP is the man. If anyone can get Bryan into fighting shape again, it's him!

Big Show looks great, btw. Another DDP success story.

Looking at WWE mark merch photos on their site reminded me of that girl who kept taking selfies and Extreme Rules, so I made this, free to a good home:

rx1UmqF.png

Mattel panel was fun this morning, brehs. I got some nice pictures and I kind of caught on that they were bringing Sting out, but didn't make it any less fun.

strobogo

Banned
On a serious note though, I was reading through the LOLTNA and LOLWWE wiki pages, and found out that this happened. A storyline, about not following storyline. dafuq?

I never watched WCW, so just how deep does the rabbithole go?

Sure did happen. On the PPV, Tony and Mark Madden brought up how unprofessional Goldberg was, and how professional Scott Steiner was for taking the jackknife. They also wondered aloud about how the guys were going to finish the match and if they'd have to call it on the fly and "improvise". For the next couple of weeks there were sit downs and then it just all kind of ended and Goldberg was face again.

KissVibes

Banned
Wonder if Punk had any interaction with the WWE guys at SDCC.

Also, sheetz say Umaga's son is considering wrestling if his football career doesn't work out. Sounds familiar.

Stuff like today's panel is stuff they should broadcast on the Network. It's that superfan stuff that you can't find anywhere else.

That's a good idea, they could have even sent someone like Bayley or Woods before his gimmick change to interview fans and other celebrities and such.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How come WWE don't got helicopter entrances or monster truck fights that end in the Giant getting pushed off the stadium's roof?

Cheap ass McMahon. He's the real poor. Billionaire Ted says money is no expense for wrasslin.

Joeki11a

Banned
Brock needs to talk next week, Heyman saying the same old crap isnt that great, cant Paul teach him to speak like he does?

Also needs to get in shape again smh...
He looked old and deflated, Cena looks bigger now muscle wise.

Brock looked like a damn monster at WM in NYC, remember his entrance?, why he deflated?, he looked sickly at Raw.

KissVibes

Banned
Chill out nerd

tumblr_mzd0lvYoIE1r93wmwo7_250.gif

I didn't mean to bold that but it was already too late to fix it.

Comic Con has a rule that you can't stream events. The reasoning is that, if you could just watch it at home live, why would you buy tickets and attend? WWE could air the event tomorrow on the WWE Network ($9.99 a month).

Brock looked like a damn monster at WM in NYC, remember his entrance?, why he deflated?

Deflated? He's getting lean for his UFC return.

Top Bottom