• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Yes it's all great and dreamy to have these guys on the main roster as stars but they need proper introductions and real penetration before they get there. This stuff doesn't happen overnight. The more time in NXT to be prepared so they don't fail on the main roster, the better.

Ithil

Okay, much better because another neck surgery would of been bad.

KENTA will be there longer because he needs to learn more English and be less stiff so he doesn't burst another ear drum. Plus WWE got a tv deal in Japan with the idea he will be a major part of that show.

Devitt will be there shorter because he is more main roster ready and just needs sometime to adjust probably to how the cameras work. Also, I bet in his contract he has a clause so he be called up faster than most others.

More importantly for Devitt reports during his negotiations implied he was getting offered a big contract to entice him from his comfy position in NJPW. So WWE themselves will want him on the main roster quickly, rather than keep paying him big money to hang around in NXT.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
BtbhlhLIcAAwHaU.jpg

Awesome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Alverazz said:
We reported this Monday that the WWE was moving forward with an angle involving Brie Bella and Stephanie McMahon but in light of today's media event hosted by Daniel Bryan on his successful apprehension of a criminal allegedly involved in the invasion of his home plans have now shifted wildly. Daniel Bryan will be facing Stephanie McMahon in a "Cops versus Robbers" Falls count anywhere Submission only match.

Wow, they move fast.

jred2k

I don't think I've ever seen someone look so exactly 50% their father and 50% their mother as the Miz. His face looks like it came from one of those Conan Celebrity Baby skits.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think I've ever seen someone look so exactly 50% their father and 50% their mother as the Miz. His face looks like it came from one of those Conan Celebrity Baby skits.

That plus your avatar made me realize that Bo Dallas looks like half his sister+half his brother smooshed together.

So what's the best way for WWE to debut Kenta? And for that matter Devitt (since he apparently just signed but they aren't making a huge deal about it yet)?

Should they both go right to the main roster after training at the performance center for say 6-8 weeks. Or will they waste their first time in wwe debuts in Nxt? I have to admit I'm very interested to see how they use both guys, given their ability and the love they get amongst the ole IWC.

If the only way to see KENTA is via watching the WWE Network and thus, being subs for Japan, why ever move him to the main roster? Mwahahha.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
¡HarlequinPanic!;122701852 said:
Prepping for Summerslam by watching the first event from 88.

Geez, who the hell is Billy Graham and who let him commentate on this? Its AWFUL.

You... don't know who Superstar Billy Graham is?

I know he's a hall of famer that had a dvd, not like I ever watched any of his stuff.

Oh and I think he hates CM punk or something

Hey maybe he's just having a bad night here, but its pretty dreadful

So I just woke up and read the D-Bry news lol.

What a guy, even when he's doing nothing he can't help but make me continue to love him.

I bet Steph hired the goons.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I decided to do some journalism today and not only did Daniel Bryan steal the yes chant from Diego Sanchez he also stole the upward pointing from MMA Legend and king of nods, BJ Penn:

5ev6YhM.jpg

How deep is this rabbit hole, Joe?

I decided to do some journalism today and not only did Daniel Bryan steal the yes chant from Diego Sanchez he also stole the upward pointing from MMA Legend and king of nods, BJ Penn:

5ev6YhM.jpg

How deep is this rabbit hole, Joe?

and he stole his finisher from Kid:

2006-05-03_Norifumi__27_27Kid_27_27_Yamamoto_vs_Kazuyuki_Miyata__28K-1_-_Hero_27s_5_29_1.gif

fuckin carnies can't stop stealing from scrappers. disgusting.

I love me some Jim Ross on commentary, but the man is terrible at interviews. I was listening to his latest interview with Kurt Angle, and JR doesn't even let Kurt talk at all. JR just spews random crap and goes all over the place.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tons of wrestlers do charity work
Of course.

GGG has done a ton of it. From children's hospitals to food pantries to even turning their home into a haven for abandoned animals. They have like twenty something dogs, close to 10 cats, and even exotic birds that they care for.

Top Bottom