• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Sokantish

I didn't see anyone mention the Cesaro vs Ambrose match. Is it because you guys didn't like it or because it was on SmackDown and no one watched it? I thought it was pretty good

KissVibes

Banned
Kane does charity work to steal the souls of the youth. Undertaker needs to come back FOR ONE MORE MATCH and end his reign of evil.

A dead man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous force imaginable.

WRESTLEMANIA 32
KANE VS UNDERTAKER
BURIED ALIVE CASKET MATCH

Retirement match for both men. Kane drags Undertaker in with him. Both are never seen again until Undertakers HoF induction.

I didn't see anyone mention the Cesaro vs Ambrose match. Is it because you guys didn't like it or because it was on SmackDown and no one watched it? I thought it was pretty good
just for you

MDd6tS0.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane does charity work to steal the souls of the youth. Undertaker needs to come back FOR ONE MORE MATCH and end his reign of evil.

A dead man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous force imaginable.

WRESTLEMANIA 32
KANE VS UNDERTAKER
BURIED ALIVE CASKET MATCH

Retirement match for both men. Kane drags Undertaker in with him. Both are never seen again until Undertakers HoF induction.
I would love it.

bjork

I bought some WWF comic that Mick Foley helped write, here John Cena is a cop framed for a crime he didn't commit and CM Punk is like Batman. I'm only like ten pages in, but holy shit this thing is ridiculous.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone know what might becausing my nose having a harder time to breathe when I try to lay down and go to sleep? It's only in one particular room, and I've tried washing the sheets, so I don't know if it's dust or what. It mostly happens during the Summer, and it bugs the shit out of me.

bjork

Anyone know what might becausing my nose having a harder time to breathe when I try to lay down and go to sleep? It's only in one particular room, and I've tried washing the sheets, so I don't know if it's dust or what. It mostly happens during the Summer, and it bugs the shit out of me.

Sounds like a maybe an allergy to something specific in the room. Is it warmer or colder in there than the other rooms? Maybe one of those booker T nose things would help you?

Striker

This is the opposite of the truth. Listen to any wrestler talk about it, and they all prefer working as a heel because there's more freedom and leeway. I can hardly think of anyone who's better as a face.

That said, you can still be a face and not be boring and plain (Ambrose), but Bryan can't. He has no intensity as a face. He can't make it through a promo without giggling.
I'm sure most would rather be heel today as well (like Orton), but I'm curious what they think of the fence they can't cross because of how PC everything is nowadays. Like the last great heel was Jericho in 2008-2010. Before him was Edge and Hassan. And to me a great, entertaining face is somebody who can excel on the mic or in any in-ring segments (Austin, Rock). You don't get many great ones there anymore, either.

I always feel like Bryan's on the verge of corpsing in half his segments. The shitty hair and beard doesn't do him any favors.

bjork

Man, this comic is super dumb. CM Punk is organizing a rally to take back the city, and Randy Orton is in the running to be a DA. Dolph is a detective trying to find a suitcase of money or something and UT is hanging out in a bar. The Bellas kidnapped AJ and wow this thing was $9.99.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Man, this comic is super dumb. CM Punk is organizing a rally to take back the city, and Randy Orton is in the running to be a DA. Dolph is a detective trying to find a suitcase of money or something and UT is hanging out in a bar. The Bellas kidnapped AJ and wow this thing was $9.99.

That's one month of WWE Network right there.

Do not sleep on Day 4 of the G1, friends. Killer show, potential show of the year, at least four/five awesome matches, two MOTY contenders including one hell of a main event.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Is there anywhere that has a recap or highlights, I don't know where to watch it.

WWE need to hurry their shit up with the Network in other regions, wanna watch some Booker T Stone Cold feuds.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Thanks, will start by watching some Shelton Benjamin matches since he is a familiar face. Dude looks like a monster next to some of the Japanese wrestlers.

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;122704855 said:
I know he's a hall of famer that had a dvd, not like I ever watched any of his stuff.

Oh and I think he hates CM punk or something

Hey maybe he's just having a bad night here, but its pretty dreadful

He's a top 5 all time important guy to US wrestling. Without him, there would have been no Hulk Hogan, no Jesse Ventura, no Ultimate Warrior, no Sting, no cool heels, which means no Austin/NWO. However, he was absolutely terrible at commentating.

Had the most clutch performance of my life last night. I'd compare it to the Jordan flu game or the game where Isiah Thomas sprained his ankle and stayed in the game to score 25 points in the 4th.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
AJ Styles is a serious contender for the best wrestler of the year. His match with Naito is unbelievably good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Naito had a good match with someone. Not sure if we should be giving AJ credit for something that's been happening on the regular for the last 3 years.

his matches without Naito have been excellent too

That Yano match was awesome, best Yano singles match I've seen in a good 2-3 years.

*edit, forgot the match with Okada at last year's tournament. Still, it was a great match.

deafmedal

Just catching up on my special 90 minute edition of RAW on HuluPlus... what is this state performing for?! Crowd is deader than after the IC match last Sunday.

What's this?! Steph's getting pinched by the fuzz? Crowd ain't dead no mo :)

Jamie OD

Struggling to finish Colt Cabana's latest podcast with JR. Really dull so far and Ross just sounds out of touch. I read about fans wanting him to do New Japan English commentary and I now think it would be a horrible idea.

Do not sleep on Day 4 of the G1, friends. Killer show, potential show of the year, at least four/five awesome matches, two MOTY contenders including one hell of a main event.

Friends, this. Day 4 could top last year's Day 4! It is simply amazing. For those of you frustrated with the current product, give this a watch. This is the reason why we watch wrestling.

Sid

WWE needs to trim the fat,what's the point of Superstars and Main event? also why does the U.S. title exist? lastly,why do they have 2 titles instead of one for the top championship?

That match was awesome,in fact the whole show was.

Hasney

WWE needs to trim the fat,what's the point of Superstars and Main event?

They're used in the UK as the shows in the early hours of the weekend for kids on the non expensive channels.

WWE needs to trim the fat,what's the point of Superstars and Main event? also why does the U.S. title exist? lastly,why do they have 2 titles instead of one for the top championship?

Main Event is great. A lot of weeks it's better and more important that Smackdown. Lol at those who don't watch.

Top Bottom