• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Kaladin

IFCGkgp.gif

Wrestlemania 31 preview

Fro has got some gold there I see.

jmdajr

Going to breakfast during Church hours is great. Fresh food, fast service, no lines.

Also a quick path to hell though.
Oh well!

Eat eat eat*

So what do you guys think of the ascension? I'm watching NXT and man, I don't know what to think. Maybe it's the YAH! chants that make me enjoy them. Also this Charlotte/Summer match is boring.

So what do you guys think of the ascension? I'm watching NXT and man, I don't know what to think. Maybe it's the YAH! chants that make me enjoy them. Also this Charlotte/Summer match is boring.

They're Demolition without the charisma/talent and a shitty version of The Eliminators' finish :p

strobogo

Banned
Man, you are fucking NUTS. Gun Stun counter to a freaking exploder attempt is such an awesome counter. It's the opposite of super telegraphed, because NO ONE expected it to happen. It's the opposite of overly thought out because it's SMOOTH AS FUCK and was one of the best finishes in the G1 last year. Comparing Karl to generic indie dudes, SMH.

ir4YKFE2ph3w4.gif

It would be if it didn't have all the set up before hand.

Alucard

Banned
Alucard food update:

Breakfast
-2 hard-boiled eggs and a small tomato eaten like an apple @10am

Have just had a coffee 'n gonna have a wrap of some kind (prob chicken) in an hour

RBH

Anyone know where I can find this shirt nowadays?

images-products-W02770pi.jpg

I should've snagged it when it first came out on the WWEShop 2 years ago. :(

gurudyne

What does it mean?

From Googling "WCW Acronym":

Women Crush Wednesday
Women Crush Wednesday Trends On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook And Tumblr. Some Twitter users were wondering what “WCW” meant when the hashtag began to trend on the social media site. “WCW” stands for “Woman Crush Wednesday,” which is when users share pictures of ladies that they find attractive or admire.

Gorillaz

From Googling "WCW Acronym":

Women Crush Wednesday
Women Crush Wednesday Trends On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook And Tumblr. Some Twitter users were wondering what “WCW” meant when the hashtag began to trend on the social media site. “WCW” stands for “Woman Crush Wednesday,” which is when users share pictures of ladies that they find attractive or admire.

Do...do..do we like WCW now?

Speaking of WCW and #wcw, did the Nitro Girls appear on any other WCW programming or were they strictly regulated to their namesake show?

strobogo

Banned
Speaking of WCW and #wcw, did the Nitro Girls appear on any other WCW programming or were they strictly regulated to their namesake show?

There was a PPV where they needed a lot of filler and they had the Nitro Girls dance a few times during it. I can't remember which one. They did a couple of Thunder shows, but not as a regular thing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There was a PPV where they needed a lot of filler and they had the Nitro Girls dance a few times during it. I can't remember which one. They did a couple of Thunder shows, but not as a regular thing.

WW3 1998 maybe? They scrapped at least two matches on that show.

bjork

Is that Henry Godwin next to Vince

What was the name of the comic?

"Money in the Bank", written by Mick Foley.

It's just weird. The best part is that Miz is a TV host and he gets worked repeatedly, so he's more and more beat up as the book goes on. But there's stuff like Brock and Curtis Axel being beaten by Big Show at the same time. A fight sequence in the middle of a rally that's just random panels of guys hitting moves with like fifty "yes" word bubbles filling empty space. When Daniel Bryan is somewhere, he graffitis "yes yes yes" all over the car or the wall or whatever. Oh, and Cesaro kinda loses to Hornswaggle.

Top Bottom