• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood, I found your cousin
OeGxGbl.png

The Miracle in Sri Lanka
All I could think was:

1. He knows nothing.
2. Stole my hair.

since Vince is near bankrupt and WWE almost dead, i wanna see him go crazy. steal the original idea for UFC and have sharks surrounding the ring.

The total network numbers where 667,287 as of April 7.

I am still going to say its currently around 650k now. Not sure how they lose numbers but I am going to go with that.

RBH

ImpactWrestling.com has just learned that the Japanese Buzzsaw, Tajiri, is coming to New York City for the upcoming IMPACT tapings at the Manhattan Center from August 5-7. The thrilling Japanese star made a name for himself wrestling in ECW and currently works for Wrestle-1 in Japan.

Just weeks ago, Rockstar Spud and EC3 travelled to Japan and faced off with Tajiri, falling victim to his signature green mist. At this time, we are searching for details on Tajiri’s involvement at the upcoming #TNANYC shows, but if we had to guess, we’re predicting that someone will be eating a Buzzsaw Kick!
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...s-Tajiri-To-Appear-at-TNANYC-on-August-5,-6-7

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only problem with G1 is that there's so much, lengthy, technical wrestling in a short span that it overloads me, and I can only watch car crash wrestling for like a month afterwards. Like Bash At The Beach 2000 and XPW. Or the juice doing play-by-play

Seen them all. It's over. Had to move on. One day I might get to Seinfeld gifs though.

I was gonna do Cosby Show, but they just all end up bring Bill or Denise with short hair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kronik needed:
•A good mouthpiece. Maybe a Dutch Mantell, but I guess he didn't fit the 'modern WCW' look. Rico didn't even make sense when they came to WWE.
•Not to be in modern WCW
•Not to work a program with The Undertaker
•Drop the pot references. I actually do think the name is ok even though it didn't make any sense, but the finisher being called High Times? So dumb. Like APA drank beer, and they were supposed to be tough guys like you'd see at a saloon. Are there tough guys at medical marijuana places?
•Better tights

Outside of the tights, they had a fantastic look.

I just read a BronsonLee post about the Nintendo 2DS. This must be the feeling you guys experienced when you saw that video of Hulk Hogan taking a dump.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nitro would save the Network.

Don't you all want to see glorious HD Konnan doing his glorious, dumbass rolling clothesline?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, I'm not hating on Luke Harper in general, but most of his discus clotheslines looks like he just spins and then does a lariat. Scott Hall had the same problem.

Kerry's spinning punch always looked amazing because he wound up when he was turned 180 degrees. The man did discus irl, so it looked like he really punched the shit out of people, and that the turn added to it. Harper needs to get better at it, or he needs to just do a regular clothesline.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Here's the 3 big news stories.

1. WWE Network subscription numbers.

2. TNA bought by W-1. BFG will be last show.

3. WWE announces partnership with NJPW to air PPVs on the network starting with the Destruction shows in September.

If Bryan is returning at the Royal Rumble, WWE may as well give up on giving Reigns that main event at Wrestlemania because fans are going to probably do a repeat of this year. It probably wouldn't have happened if Bryan didn't end up injured and received a normal reign until August, but seeing how he went out, there is going to be a massive fan push behind him to headline again. So if they're really going to give Reigns the spot, they should keep Bryan away until after Wrestlemania. That's a backlash waiting to happen unless he ends up as one half of the main event against Reigns.

This is why Brotista needs to take that title and defend it at Wrestlemania against Bryan. Reigns can go over Cena in the undercard.

"I'm sorry I won't be back for the Rumble, but I want all my fans to say YES YES YES to Roman Reigns winning the Rumble and taking the WWE World Heavyweight Title from Brock Lesnar!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Flair: "I'm Ric Flair! The President of the United States!"
Mean Gene: "No, No, N-"
Flair: "WCW!"

That should have been the Flair during Raw vs Smackdown. Even though I'd have to see Flair in his boxers again.

Top Bottom