• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Well if they let a happy anniversary Chris sign through, anything is possible.

I'll see if I can get it through. The irony is that I'm pretty sure that's what a lot of people in the Toyota Centre are going to be talking about.

Dayum, TNA is done for. Could they try and salvage themselves by merging with W-1? I've no idea how well that'd work, especially considering Japan doesn't like Russo.

I'm pretty sure Mutoh is going to make a go for at least some of the talent. I still say that BFG ends with Sanada winning the TNA title.

man, Bobby Lashley is gonna be the last TNA champ...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Seiya Sanada friend. Mutoh is going to put his boy over at the Korakuen.

I'll see if I can get it through. The irony is that I'm pretty sure that's what a lot of people in the Toyota Centre are going to be talking about.

I'm pretty sure Mutoh is going to make a go for at least some of the talent. I still say that BFG ends with Sanada winning the TNA title.

BFG's Oct. 12. Their TV deal's up before then. BFG may not even happen.

ed: Speaking of, Angle's deal is up in Sept. He gets to jump off the Titanic early.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Works for me. Sanada has a bright future now that he dropped the Bieber cut.
BsvdynhIQAAfPs1.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder how that guy who account suicided over TNA is feeling right now. I wish I could find that post. It's a good'un.

Toki767

The sad thing about TNA possibly shutting down is that most of these wrestlers probably aren't going to end up on TV again. I kind of doubt WWE will pick up anyone even though they should really consider Austin Aries and Bobby Roode.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
BFG's Oct. 12. Their TV deal's up before then. BFG may not even happen.

ed: Speaking of, Angle's deal is up in Sept. He gets to jump off the Titanic early.

Does it end on October 1st exactly? Maybe they can put the go home show on the internet or something like they used to do.

I'm betting BFG 2014 still happens. It's the perfect final show.

Isn't it going to be a W-1 collaboration as well? I get the feeling Lashley isn't going to be the only one who jobs that day.

I wonder how that guy who account suicided over TNA is feeling right now. I wish I could find that post. It's a good'un.

Is it this guy?

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

Hell I posted it in NHL gaf I'll post it here: I just beat the 36th best player in the world on ps4 UFC! This is the closest that I will ever get to the big gold belt.

That can't be real...

A company may go out of business because a guy blew the secret of him still being employed by accidentally emailing the wrong Mike in his address book. But Sarah Palin being dumb enough to make her own subscription-based video channel for nothing but her own life/thoughts is the unbelievable thing.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hell I posted it in NHL gaf I'll post it here: I just beat the 36th best player in the world on ps4 UFC! This is the closest that I will ever get to the big gold belt.

*shakes your hand*

Oh TNA is done. Wow. Good thing AJ got out when he did.

For real. Dude's been KILLING IT in the G1.

Going back on Mastodonkey's quote there were a bunch of people on Wrasslegaf at that time. And they were watching TNA.

I wonder if people still give Spindashing shit for the whole Joker Sting debacle?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Remember the Victory Road 2011 main event of Jeff Hardy vs Sting? That was so damn embarrassing.

Whatever happens, I'll always be in the books for having appeared on TNA. Security Guard #2 will live FOREVER. Handing Ric Flair mustard in catering was thrilling.

#leavethememoriesalone

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
They were always going to make whatever decision they made about TNA close to its renewal period because WWE's deal was up months before. They wanted a chance at that before they decided about TNA. When they lost, they wanted to extend, but then they discovered the truth about them not cutting ties to Russo, and made the decision they had to make.

What's the deal with Russo? Spike hate him or something?

What a bit of news to wake up to! I wonder if the whole Bootcamp thing is an attempt to see how strong the market is in the UK? I doubt Challenge TV could afford TNA though.

What's the deal with Russo? Spike hate him or something?

They hate man-on-woman violence (Russo's misogynist, has done this before, did it again with the
Dixie through table spot at the NYC tapings [right in front of TNA-invited Spike execs]
They hate racism (Russo's racist, said nobody gives a shit about Mexican or Japanese wrestlers, pissed off future TNA partners Wrestle-1 with that, they hate him too)
They hate bigotry of any form pretty much (Russo's also homophobic)
Basically the only reason they put up with him for the last few years was because Hogan and Bischoff were there too and could basically drown him out. When they bolted, so did Spike's tolerance for him.
Add in the fact that TNA literally lied about having gotten rid of him and hid it for months

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All them dudes at Gathering of the Juggalos JCW show yesterday probably got paid way more than anyone at TNA in the last month.

ICP not gonna buy TNA though. They'll invest in GWF. Tobey Keith and the ICP stable.
WrestlingGOTJ2014Flyer.jpg

Do not fear the carnie. Embrace the carny.

DiscoJon

Banned
Is there anything stopping other companies from pursuing a contract with Spike? Like ROH or GFW? I know Resistance Pro has a deal with AMC.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince's promos against Gowen were straight magic. It might be my favorite era of Vince.

You gonna cry, Zach? Huh? Because your dreams went up in smoke, Zach? GET OUT OF MY RING! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN MY RING! YOU NEVER DESERVED TO BE IN MY RING! I NEED ATHLETES IN HERE! NOT SOME FREAK!

Vince was pure magic in that 'feud'. 2003 Vince > 1997-1999 Vince
welllllll6pqjy.gif

Top Bottom