• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Lol

It was later confirmed that Spike TV had told Dixie directly that Russo was not to be brought back under ANY circumstances, yet she did it anyway and lied about it.
Not only did Dixie lie to everyone about bringing Russo back, she was determined to lie about being canceled, as she reportedly told everyone that TNA was voluntarily leaving Spike TV due to lack of promotion.
In a scumbag move, those in the TNA office reportedly told indie promoters to wait until Monday to book TNA talent, as "they'd likely be cheaper" then.

lol

man what a scumbag

why Russo? What is so damn important about him that you had to have him? I don't get it.

Bto-nngIEAEgMeg.png:large

I snort laughed at work so loud and now people are looking at me.

Vylash

Lol

It was later confirmed that Spike TV had told Dixie directly that Russo was not to be brought back under ANY circumstances, yet she did it anyway and lied about it.
Not only did Dixie lie to everyone about bringing Russo back, she was determined to lie about being canceled, as she reportedly told everyone that TNA was voluntarily leaving Spike TV due to lack of promotion.
In a scumbag move, those in the TNA office reportedly told indie promoters to wait until Monday to book TNA talent, as "they'd likely be cheaper" then.

Fucking carnies

Drew returned home to ICW last night and the crowd went suitably nuts;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IebVEzNmM

Good god I haven't seen the Future Shock in forever

geomon

Lol

If that's true, that's a pure bush league, scumbag move. Now I'm glad she's out of business and if her father had any sense he'd leave her out of the will.

Xater

Just checked the Observer Devitt news:

Devitt, Kevin Steen, Kenta Kobayashi and Willie Mack are among those scheduled to start with WWE this summer.

How did I miss that they signed Steen? Fuck can we get those guys asap on NXT? I wanna see what that show turns into when they actually use these guys.

Just checked the Observer Devitt news:

How did I miss that they signed Steen? Fuck can we get those guys asap on NXT? I wanna see what that show turns into when they actually use these guys.

They haven't officially signed Steen, but he's as signed as Kenta and Devitt were before they were announced.

If that's true, that's a pure bush league, scumbag move. Now I'm glad she's out of business and if her father had any sense he'd leave her out of the will.

Its been a running joke for awhile but I wonder if Daddy Carter might sweep in and help keep TNA afloat with an infusion of cash just so he can keep Dixie as far away from Panda as possible.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol

Whoever has said in the past that Dixie knew shit about being a wrestling promoter, you sirs, were dead wrong.

Carny move if I ever saw one.

Entropia

No One Remembers
For the time that Devitt and KENTA will be in NXT, can we all agree that NXT will be a far superior wrestling show than RAW and Smackdown?

I'm actually pretty excited once those guys start working.

Curious to see what happens with the main roster. A lot of things that they could be doing. Hopefully storyline writing gets a bit more panned out. Like the Xavier/Big E/Kofi thing...

Heel

Willie Mack will be fast tracked to the main roster as The New Nation's high flyer. It was written in the stars, if ya weil.

I'm guessing Kenny King regrets burning the bridge with ROH.

For the time that Devitt and KENTA will be in NXT, can we all agree that NXT will be a far superior wrestling show than RAW and Smackdown?

I remember thinking, "Oh, they signed Rebecca Knox. They can't possibly screw that up after the work NXT did with Paige, Summer Rae, Emma, and even Charlotte."

*cue Becky Lynch and her jigs

Zach

Hey, guys. Suggest a Prince Devitt match for me to watch at work.

Two caveats: 1) YouTube only and 2) I won't have the sound on.

Thanks!

ElRenoRaven

Lol

WOW. That's just fucked up. I'm glad to see TNA going out of business then. I used to love TNA back in the days when they had good wrestling and weren't WWE lite. Then they screwed over all their talent and listened to the idiots. Now apparently Dixie and the office staff are now pieces of shit it seems.

dream

I just remembered that back when TNA first started (and I legit paid $9.99 for the weekly PPVs), I had a friend who had a hacked DirecTV card that would let him get all PPVs for free. He's dead of a massive drug overdose now, but I still have copies of some of these shows on a hard drive. Would anyone watch them if I found somewhere to upload them to?

I'm actually pretty excited once those guys start working.

Curious to see what happens with the main roster. A lot of things that they could be doing. Hopefully storyline writing gets a bit more panned out. Like the Xavier/Big E/Kofi thing...
I could see Devitt not even being on MXT tv but just adjusting to the style for a few months at the Center.

Zach

Is anyone actually impressed by Low Ki's tough guy look? He just seems like a try-hard to me. I mean, he'll probably be impressive in this match, but the guy's mean-muggin' is just silly.

JavyOO7

Is anyone actually impressed by Low Ki's tough guy look? He just seems like a try-hard to me. I mean, he'll probably be impressive in this match, but the guy's mean-muggin' is just silly.

I felt that 'tough guy' persona he had was pretty corny. I feel he's a wonderful wrestler though.

JavyOO7

Favorite TNA memory? Joe vs Angle in the Cage at Lockdown. The MMA-like fight. Would have been interesting to see if there was the creative will to take their company in that direction. Alas...

Top Bottom