• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
TNA may yet live, friends. Let's not say their death is a forgone conclusion.

#TNAtion

Maybe they will go back to their online shows!

Hold me, brother Alucard

Samoa_Joe_hugging.gif

Kaladin

#TNAtion

Yeah, this company did broadcast Impact on their site for a while using torrents.

Edit

Dammit Spider, beaten like Vince Russo in the back after the electrified cage match.

#TNAtion

Even if TNA finds another network to help keep it afloat, Dixie and Russo will find some way to blow it. Im sure Daddy Carter will help keep it afloat for a short time but eventually even he will call it a lost cause. Hopefully he knows well enough to keep Dixie away from Panda.

jmdajr

So what are the chance of Kurt Angle going back to the WWE?

In wrestling capacity? Who knows. Would have to pass a physical. Last thing you want is another WWE talent dying on Vince's watch.

JR interviewed him a few weeks back and I could tell Jim didn't have faith in Angel passing it.

Zach

Now that I've been reading all about Japanese wrestling, what do you guys prefer:

A. Strong Style
B. King's Road

>_>

Son Of D

During his reign as [TNA] champ, RVD outright stated in an interview that he wouldn't lose the title to anyone who didn't work during the Attitude Era and compared himself and Jeff Hardy to rock stars, pretty much burying the rest of the roster in the process.

Oh RVD.

strobogo

Banned
Now that I've been reading all about Japanese wrestling, what do you guys prefer:

A. Strong Style
B. King's Road

>_>

Really depends. AJPW and NOAH went way overboard in the late 90s/early 2000s, but the King's Road style of the 80s mixed with the NWA style was so rad. I feel like there is generally more variation in KR, as Strong Style typically seems to have more of a set pattern no matter the guys.

A. Strong Style
B. King's Road

>_>

I really go back and forth on this, but I'd probably say King's Road - I'm working my way through the 1985 TV for both AJPW & NJPW at present and, while I do like the more martial-arts inspired styles of the likes of Inoki & Fujinami, Baba's King's Road style feels like it could fit right in to American territory wrestling.

ed: The last moment should be the midget dragging a new trash can around for himself, and shutting off all the lights in the arena before he goes in to masturbate.

Must be the fans who torrent the shows and wouldn't watch on TV anyway.

The idea is they could do much better than Spike, will get a much better station with much more money, and succeed greater than they ever have.

Deluded doesn't seem like a strong enough word to describe those people.

Browny

Banned
Ok, real talk away from lolTNA. Is anyone excited for Raw tonight?

The return of Jhon Sina, and his witty rebuttal to Bork and The Walrus...

And... Other stuff.

Anyone?

Guys?

jmdajr

Ok, real talk away from lolTNA. Is anyone excited for Raw tonight?

The return of Jhon Sina, and his witty rebuttal to Bork and The Walrus...

And... Other stuff.

Anyone?

Guys?

Hope the show it's decent. Sold Out. A few gaffers in attendance I believe.

Kaladin

The idea is they could do much better than Spike, will get a much better station with much more money, and succeed greater than they ever have.

Deluded doesn't seem like a strong enough word to describe those people.

Not deluded, those are the TNA regulars. I have seen these people. They're all Orlando locals and they're special.....I'll leave it at that.

Top Bottom