• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
watching day 1 from the start after watching some random G1 matches, this Satoshi Kojima looks about 100 years old and mvoes better than most wwe guys :(

Also mah boy Shelton with 2 wins (well 1 win, but I saw he got another against that short dude)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember that time Dixie called her fanbase, or TNAtion, mostly manchildren living in their mothers basement? Out of kayfabe. Like in an irl interview before she was even doing tv heel stuff?

Ultratech

Let us remember the good times.

tumblr_m9g60uxjCb1red7beo1_250.gif

I agree.

Check out his match with Yano from today's show if you haven't seen it yet, really fun match;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22b2p8_g1-climax-b-block-toru-yano-vs-karl-anderson_sport
Yeah I saw it, and it was great, but Karl always does the same thing to me. He always mocks EVERY wrestler he fights. He ALWAYS mocks the crowd chants. It just comes off as trying too hard for me.
watching day 1 from the start after watching some random G1 matches, this Satoshi Kojima looks about 100 years old and mvoes better than most wwe guys :(

Also mah boy Shelton with 2 wins (well 1 win, but I saw he got another against that short dude)
Kojima still impresses me so much with how much he can go. Its kind of a shame he's stuck with Tenzan, who until this G1 had been in rough shape for God knows how long and kept both of them regularly curtain jerking

I respect wrasslegaf's opinions, and would like to inform you all I have $15 sitting in my PS3 Wallet. Should I buy one game for $15 or 3 of the $5 games. An ideas what to buy?

Ok, real talk away from lolTNA. Is anyone excited for Raw tonight?

The return of Jhon Sina, and his witty rebuttal to Bork and The Walrus...

And... Other stuff.

Anyone?

Guys?

Lana will continue to be cut off.

Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E will spread their message.

The Usos will fight the Wyatts for the 700th time.

Goldust and Stardust will continue to add little to the show.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this day 1 satoshi kojima vs yuji nagata was probably my fave so far, no fancy moves, just 2 guys beating the shit out of each other. also, LARIOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zach

Buy FirePro if you haven't already.

Can you import custom rosters or whatever? I just remembered that I bought FirePro Returns on PS2 many years ago at, like, a drug store or something. I probably still have it for PS2. Anyway, I recall somehow downloading rosters and the amount of wrestlers was insane.

So, with this whole TNA thing that's going on, does that mean the WWE will finally get around to fixing their Diva's division by adding Diva's Tag Team championships?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Ok, real talk away from lolTNA. Is anyone excited for Raw tonight?

The return of Jhon Sina, and his witty rebuttal to Bork and The Walrus...

And... Other stuff.

Anyone?

Guys?

I'll be attending it. First WWE event ever. Even if it sucks, I'll be with a group of 12 other wrasslin fans, and wrasslin's always better with other people.

Can you import custom rosters or whatever? I just remembered that I bought FirePro Returns on PS2 many years ago at, like, a drug store or something. I probably still have it for PS2. Anyway, I recall somehow downloading rosters and the amount of wrestlers was insane.

There's a converted WWE save from right around Wrestlemania XXX floating around that someone here made for PS3.

Rhaknar

low blow and a roll up? am I watching WWE now? :/

that was a dud

Jeesus Hero, what happened to you? This is a gimmick, right? Chris Hero is trying to establish himself as a newly created career of the Method wrestler, right? Right?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I've been reading all about Japanese wrestling, what do you guys prefer:

A. Strong Style
B. King's Road

>_>

King's Road for me, but it really depends on the match.

ghostmind

low blow and a roll up? am I watching WWE now? :/

that was a dud

That was actually a good thing. Those two have fought each other on what feels like every PPV in the last year, and the last thing we wanted to see was another match between them. They did us a favor.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
EC3 was one of those things people tried to convince me about newer Impact that was good. I watched him, and it was like the most generic fucking heel gimmick of all time. Like he was the wrestling equivalent of a guy who took a community college class on philosophy and suddenly decided he was an enlightened individual.

Rhaknar

this Naito vs Yugiro match is stiff as shit

Top Bottom