• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Bd_nhRNCQAA4sLK.jpg:large

This was Summer Rae from 2008-2011. There's no way that other photo is legit, friends.

EDIT: Unless... is that a tummy tuck scar?

Gorillaz

That huge ass forehead in the other pic doesn't line up to her now. Even with hair in the way. At the same time those Summer Rae current pics are probably shopped and airbrushed to hell

Heel

After months of "working" from "gimmicks" I can no longer parse "shoot" from "work" in this "territory" anymore.

I learned these words from TheWesker.

Can you please post "shoot" warnings from now on, friends? Especially when it involves 1080p YouTube videos uploaded from Mexican caves.

After months of "working" from "gimmicks" I can no longer parse "shoot" from "work" in this "territory" anymore.

I learned these words from TheWesker.

Can you please post "shoot" warnings from now on, friends? Especially when it involves 1080p YouTube videos uploaded from Mexican caves.
We need [SHOOT] [/SHOOT] codes.

Sokantish

Gorillaz did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a netcafe in the cave?

I have 15 minutes to watch last week's smackdown. Can I do it!?

Heel

Fuck. I have a narrator/repeater behind me. :(

"Haha! He said 'shut up!'"
"Hehe! He slapped him!"

:( Gonna be a long night.

At RAW? Keep us updated, Alucard. Just remember it is a family show with children in attendance. Keep it playful.

1upmuffin

Ok GAF, watching RAW/full episode of wrestling for the first time since I was 11/12, Power Bombcast made me want to try watching it again.

Alucard

Banned
Axel beat Tyson with his finisher. Kinda illogical as he took a springboard elbow then no sold it, got up, and hit the finisher for the win. Pretty fun match overall, though.

Alucard

Banned
At RAW? Keep us updated, Alucard. Just remember it is a family show with children in attendance. Keep it playful.

There's a dad with his young son beside me, a bigger girl w a Cena figure in front, and a young kid with an "Uso Crazy" sign a couple or rows down. :( No fun chanting for me.

Dude behind me already chanted CM punk and Goldberg.

Gorillaz

is anybody catching this NCIS before RAW

this chick dropped the worse looking grenade in a office I have ever seen, just to kill her husband and herself

Top Bottom