• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

the divas matches are legitimately good. the booking is still sexist, like the naomi/cameron hair pulling at the end, but the matches are good. people need to stop calling it 'dumb' cos they are sexist.

You know something, Mark Henry--Mizark Henry. I know you're the world's strongest man and the Crock's got a hell of a body himself, but there's one thing the people want to know. How do you get your pecs to go all the way around to your back like that?

My glasses went three rows back and I had a little white flash.
All I did was ask for a kiss!

Yeah, it was one of those things where I knew I provoked her and she'd do it again if I didn't fall but it took a sec to register she actually did it and I didn't want to f up my camera.

I mentioned it to Paige at an nxt show and she threatened with "like mother like daughter".

You mentioned what happened with her mother? Or you mentioned that you wanted a kiss?

Heroman

Banned
the divas matches are legitimately good. the booking is still sexist, like the naomi/cameron hair pulling at the end, but the matches are good. people need to stop calling it 'dumb' cos they are sexist.
But they aren't good, Most of them are boring as fuck, did you see the Alice fight that was the dumbest fucking I seen in a long while.

GQman2121

Banned

No, the matches are not good. But that's not why they're out there. Don't be daft.

Lum1n3s

So I'm wondering, how is that people return to the WWE after saying they quit the whole damn thing. Is it because of the time invested watching all the previous matches? I don't know how people say they can quit the WWE yet they come back to it in a heartbeat. Anyone feel free to explain this conundrum?

dream

So I'm wondering, how is that people return to the WWE after saying they quit the whole damn thing. Is it because of the time invested watching all the previous matches? I don't know how people say they can quit the WWE yet they come back to it in a heartbeat. Anyone feel free to explain this conundrum?

Weakness.

the huge live energy is fucking infectious.

i'm trying to quit, not there yet.

People like speaking in the moment, is all.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom