• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

What match, as soon as I looked away it was already over.

i was talking about the mitb match not tonight, tonight's was whatever.

naomi and paige were getting the crowd to pop and doing some great back and forth and domination. i wish they'd desexualise these matches even more and then legitimise the division. it's a bummer cos with good showmen like paige and naomi they're really close.

GQman2121

Banned
So I'm wondering, how is that people return to the WWE after saying they quit the whole damn thing. Is it because of the time invested watching all the previous matches? I don't know how people say they can quit the WWE yet they come back to it in a heartbeat. Anyone feel free to explain this conundrum?

I started again back around the Rumble. Haven't followed in about decade. The network got me back into, but I'm not renewing in August and will probably check out again.

They just don't have the talent and the product is more watered down than ever. The only constant is Cena which is why I stopped watching in the first place.

tumblr_n8dh5c7npB1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Kenobi

Is this WWE WCW War documentary different than the DVD that was released awhile ago? I see the same Bischoff clip used over and over

RP912

Banned
This raw became a wwe network relaunch.

Reminds me of the old nitros where they use to market the fuck out of 10 10 321 numbers.

Toki767

20 episodes seems so little. Wish they had gone like week to week with commentary. Would have lasted them a long time that way.

atomsk

Party Pooper
It's a good thing I didn't start a drinking game for every time they said the word "free" tonight

I'd be dead by now.

Things are looking grim for World Wrestling Entertainment and its money-losing streaming video service, the WWE Network.

In a sign of how hard the company is working to sign up new subscribers, the WWE announced Monday it will once again offer a one-week free trial to anyone who wants it.

The offer, which doesn't even require people to provide a credit card number, is one of several recent indicators that the company isn't getting much closer to the 1.4 million global subscribers it needs to make the WWE Network profitable.

Top Bottom