• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just watched a 27 minute tag deathmatch between a joshi legend and probably the best female wrestler in the world(Nakajima). I just don't know how anyone can seriously get behind ANY WWE diva in their 5 minute matches on raw. Even that match from NXT I was told so much about, what's been the followup to that? Haven't heard about any amazing womens matches from the E since then.

evil ways

WWE is going to comic-con again:

CM-Punk-Comic-Con-WWE.png

"I have a question!!"

I wish :(

I just watched a 27 minute tag deathmatch between a joshi legend and probably the best female wrestler in the world(Nakajima). I just don't know how anyone can seriously get behind ANY WWE diva in their 5 minute matches on raw. Even that match from NXT I was told so much about, what's been the followup to that? Haven't heard about any amazing womens matches from the E since then.

NXT usually has a passable to good quality diva's match once a week.

Ithil

I don't recall any NXT live specials since the last one either.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's the only place you're going to get a long women's singles match with no "Diva" bullshit in WWE.

But that's kind of my point. There's a huge ceiling. So even if you grow to like this person, you grow attached, you take them to the main roster and you get Paige. It's not like a Daniel Bryan where he has a chance to get a lengthy, well-done match. The NXT divas can't stay in college forever, and once they graduate, they'll basically be told to forget everything they learned and get it done in 5-7 minutes. And with Rosa Mendes.

jmdajr

But that's kind of my point. There's a huge ceiling. So even if you grow to like this person, you grow attached, you take them to the main roster and you get Paige. It's not like a Daniel Bryan where he has a chance to get a lengthy, well-done match. The NXT divas can't stay in college forever, and once they graduate, they'll basically be told to forget everything they learned and get it done in 5-7 minutes. And with Rosa Mendes.

POR FAVOR!!!!!!!!

Ithil

That's why they should stay in NXT for a few years until Vince and Kevin Dunn are gone.

DMczaf

Young has appeared on several WWE programs such as Sunday Night Heat, Velocity, SmackDown and Raw. Check out the image below for his WWE 2K15 roster art.

Watch out, we got a superstar over here!

jmdajr

She can do a 450 splash. That alone will get her more over than almost every other woman on the roster.

I saw her at the airport and thought she was a cute future NXT announcer/interviewer.

Yup, I was wrong. Luckily still possible once she moves up to the main roster.

Ithil

She can do a 450 splash. That alone will get her more over than almost every other woman on the roster.

To be a little fair, she was a gymnast before WWE, I would be a little surprised if she couldn't do a front somersault. I imagine you could train a number of the women to do that move.

There are guys who are not in both the PS3/360 and PS4/XB1 versions? What kind of ridiculous article is this

Darren Young, the wrestler otherwise known as "Mr. No Days Off," will be included as a character in both last and next-gen versions of WWE 2K15.

WWE is going to comic-con again:
I'd hit this up if it weren't on the day i'm not going

I hope D Bry isn't doing the signing that day either
I went last year for the first time. Lots of scheduling and decision mistakes, but I had fun. It is smelly, it is packed. There are some areas that I would never go to because they were traffic hells. I didn't get to any panels, was too busy soaking in the convention, walking the floors. This year I want to hit a panel or two.
this was 100% my experience last year, though the smell wasn't too bad

DMczaf

this was 100% my experience last year, though the smell wasn't too bad

It mostly got bad in the areas with large amounts of traffic. I HATED crossing the Lego booth, they had huge Lego constructions of TMNT and superheroes near the aisle so of course people would always stop to take a photo with it, causing huge amounts of traffic.

To be a little fair, she was a gymnast before WWE, I would be a little surprised if she couldn't do a front somersault. I imagine you could train a number of the women to do that move.

yes, let's teach women who botch a dropkick how to do front flips.

Top Bottom