• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, it was the old clipboard
183m37cz3g5d1gif.gif

Carnby

True story:

My wife does freelance editing. As in, she edits articles and other documents. She is part of a website that offers freelance editing jobs. She recently received an email stating that they had 15 WWE articles that needed to be edited/written. The job details were that the articles should be written in blog format, for example "Hi I'm Chris, I love WWE, blah blah blah" (Actual example given.) The job offer then links to example "blogs" they are looking for. All of the examples were about how awesome and easy the WWE Network is to use. It sounds like WWE is trying to promote their network through fake blogs.

Tl;dr, Freelance writers are being paid to write fake blogs about how awesome and easy the WWE Network is.

I posted this yesterday. I asked my wife about it again. She mentioned that these articles are going to be aimed toward users in Europe.

Dun dun duuuuunnnnn

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's a strange way of saying she is not black. Is this that newfangled "cism" the kids are talking about.

Not what I'm talking about but I find it interesting that's where you went

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Steph's intentional bad dancing is better than Paige's honest try.

I could have sworn Paige was referred to the Anti-Diva more recently than that, but if they've dropped it, sure. There's still value to that gimmick, even though that's AJ's thing.

If only AJ and Paige could form Chickbusters 2.0.

WWE is going to comic-con again:

On Thursday 7/24, Paul Heyman, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan and Michael Cole will take part in a 10:15 AM panel for the Mattel WWE action figure toy line and the WWE Network.

WWE Studios' See No Evil 2 and Leprecuaun: Origins will also have a panel discussion on Thursday 7/24 at 7 PM with "See No Evil 2" directors Jen and Sylvia Soska, Kane, "Leprechaun: Origins" director Zach Lipovsky and Hornswoggle appearing.

Ithil

WWE is going to comic-con again:

"How do you feel about the only movies you make being complete direct to DVD dreck commissioned by a company so insecure in their place in mainstream popularity they want to play at being movie producers but have no idea what they are doing and no money or pull to do it with?"

"Questions in five words or less please"

"My shortened question is "Why?" "

DMczaf

Never been. Worth it? I heard it's way too packed and smelly.

Went to e3 twice. That was nice.

I went last year for the first time. Lots of scheduling and decision mistakes, but I had fun. It is smelly, it is packed. There are some areas that I would never go to because they were traffic hells. I didn't get to any panels, was too busy soaking in the convention, walking the floors. This year I want to hit a panel or two.

Top Bottom