• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

KissVibes

Banned
Promos are to get a crowd emotionally invested in a match or angle. You are watching this segment claiming Lana is the WORST at it?

Do you speak entirely in sound bites and hyperbole? Are you Micheal Cole?

Anyone can go out there and shit on America and get the same reaction. Especially in Richmond, VA. There's no country that has such unparalleled patriotism like the United States (except MAYBE North Korea but the citizens of that country love their "dear leader" out of pure fear and years of what I would consider slavery); add in the lingering fears over Russia and the Soviet Union people still think exists, and you have a softball that a person without arms could knock out of the park.

Her promos are uninteresting and uninspired. I think they're terrible and in terms of cheap heel heat, she's one of the worst at it on the roster today. You don't agree? Great. I don't make posts for you.

Sanjuro

Anyone can go out there and shit on America and get the same reaction. Especially in Richmond, VA.

There's no country that has such unparalleled patriotism like the United States; add in the lingering fears over Russia and the Soviet Union people still think exists, and you have a softball that a person without arms could knock out of the park.

Her promos are uninteresting and uninspired. I think they're terrible and in terms of cheap heel heat, she's one of the worst at it on the roster today. You don't agree? Great. I don't make posts for you.

On her end, yes.

Zeb is knocking it out of the park whenever he gets a microphone near his hands.

Its not me, its the way Zeb said Rusev was hiding behind A WOMAN, like that was the ultimate insult

Don't worry about them. They are either trolling or simply don't have a clue.

tumblr_n8qaeyxJRA1saykaxo1_400.gif

RP912

Banned
Sighs hour 2 and no sting, I know I'm sounding like a broken record but jeez I'll take flowerpot sting from the night after wrestlemania if he doesn't come out.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Del Rio is the wrestler version of Spore. Lots of hype before release, comes out...yawn. WWE should just go full bore and make him the leader of a mexican drug cartel.

what a waste with Del Rio. they should've ran an angle where he lost his fortune and came out as MMA Dos Caras, refusing to show his face cause of the shame.

2caraswin.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
So the joke is that he's a stoner? Did something happen I missed?

RVD is a HUGE pothead. Like, he's probably high all the time. I think he's been on the cover of like every weed magazine ever. He's even hinted that WWE is turning a blind eye to his weed smoking since he's a part time guy now.

Anyone can go out there and shit on America and get the same reaction. Especially in Richmond, VA.

There's no country that has such unparalleled patriotism like the United States; add in the lingering fears over Russia and the Soviet Union people still think exists, and you have a softball that a person without arms could knock out of the park.

You barely make them for yourself.

Thanks for the history lesson.

You probably thought Vickie was terrible at promos too right? It's not about how cheap the heat is, it's about playing the crowd like a musical instrument and Lana just did a good job of that.

I'm not going to say she is the best at promos, because I'm not the sort of person who thinks everything is either amazing or shit.

Do you think she is supposed to make her pro Russia promos truly educational or funny or something? She's playing her two dimensional part with flair and relishing it.

Wow at all the clean finishes on a go home show.

RVD needs to stop frog splashing because everyone is just blocking it with their knees.

Top Bottom