• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

SM.gif

KissVibes

Banned
You barely make them for yourself.

Thanks for the history lesson.

You probably thought Vickie was terrible at promos too right? It's not about how cheap the heat is, it's about playing the crowd like a musical instrument and Lana just did a good job of that.

I'm not going to say she is the best at promos, because I'm not the sort of person who thinks everything is either amazing or shit.

Do you think she is supposed to make her pro Russia promos truly educational or funny or something? She's playing her two dimensional part with flair and relishing it.

WOW. Rude. I think you take this wrestling stuff far too seriously.

And no, I actually think Vickie was good at her job because she had dimension and actually looked like she could hold her own when in segments with some of the better talkers. Not to mention, she is the widow of an incredibly beloved wrestler and managed to draw nuclear heat and carve out a legacy for herself. Unlike Chavo, who will forever be Eddie's nephew and little more.

I don't like Lana. I think she's one of the worst. It's been established that you don't agree. Fantastic.

Top Bottom