• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

zychi

Banned
Youtube?

Whoever does marketing for WWE is an idiot.

You don't blow your wad on Sting in a video game, you hype the shit out of him being at Summerslam, or Royal Rumble. Get people to buy that shit network.

DMczaf

BsjCvD2CIAASBBu.jpg:large

Ithil

So the thoughts that the WWE crowd wouldn't know who Sting was anymore turn out to be bull, they went crazy just for the commercial.

Thorakai

its a damn shame the violinists in sting paint thing was wasted on a video game advert. Would have been epic live for the real debut.

NastyBook

Actually Sting as pre-order bonus was leaked a while back so it's not that surprising. Plus we knew Sting was in negotiations with WWE as he appeared in interview in the Ultimate Warrior doc.
Ahhh, I missed the leak, so when that theme started sounding familiar, the goosebumps came.

strobogo

Banned
That soul patch is powerful. I'll lol hard if the 2 generations of Sting are Crow Sting and current day Sting.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at that look on King's face after he thought the camera was off of him. He looked so upset over the Network.

zychi

Banned
So I just had a weird idea. Sting is a mask essentially right? Ziggler doesn't have shit to do in WWE, but has a similar body type and moves as Sting.

Have Sting pass the paint over to Ziggler.

He loses the shitty dye job hair, and finally gets a gimmick

Top Bottom