• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

WOW. Rude. I think you take this wrestling stuff far too seriously.

And no, I actually think Vickie was good at her job because she had dimension and actually looked like she could hold her own when in segments with some of the better talkers. Not to mention, she is the widow of an incredibly beloved wrestler and managed to draw nuclear heat and carve out a legacy for herself. Unlike Chavo, who will forever be Eddie's nephew and little more.

I don't like Lana. I think she's one of the worst. It's been established that you don't agree. Fantastic.
You keep giving me history lessons but I think you should revisit some truly awful promos.

She didn't fuck up her lines. She improvised in character in reaction to the audience. She didn't get flustered. She got a huge and appropriate response from the crowd.

Maybe you don't like her character but she is clearly good at playing it. It's not just a matter of opinion.

This is funny people bitch when there are no diva storylines. Now we have four and people complain about that. So many do you want?

We have:
AJ and Paige (kinda)
Bellas vs Steph
Cameron and Naomi
Summer & Layla

So, literally all the regular Divas are in some kind of storyline. Some progress.

Malvingt2

Punk is coming back yall!

10500565_10152401668137874_8132718449460734896_n.png

Not even CM Punk will make me to get the network.

I missed him tho :(

Big One

Banned
Holy Crap! I thought people were just being asses in the thread again, but it was him! THE STINGER!!!
Actually Sting as pre-order bonus was leaked a while back so it's not that surprising. Plus we knew Sting was in negotiations with WWE as he appeared in interview in the Ultimate Warrior doc.

Top Bottom