• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Bowser

So apparently handing the belt to Flair was WWE's way of quietly retiring the Big Gold Belt. Only going with the WWE title going forward, they're getting new plates made with the new logo for it as well.

Snaku

Banned
So apparently handing the belt to Flair was WWE's way of quietly retiring the Big Gold Belt. Only going with the WWE title going forward, they're getting new plates made with the new logo for it as well.

I bet Cena just didn't like carrying two belts around, ruins his entrance shtick.

I'm going to start a Kickstarter project called "The Smark's Secret" if you'd like to get in on the ground floor, friend.

They're going to be regulation sized, fan friendly WWE signs, just like the ones they hand out to plants at TV tapings (e.g. "YES! YES! YES!" and "Paige is talented"), but the catch being that they're really just giant envelopes to sneak your real sign past security.

Taking preorders via PM.

I love it MAGGLE!

Damn fine idea there

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mutacop2xkac.gif

Robocop should have teamed with Muta instead of Sting.

girlxxetq.jpg

This girl was the announcer who announced in English. I don't know who she is, but she's a bad announcer. However, she's like a hot sentai villainess, so it's fine.

You should probably not use tinypic, because tinypic swaps out images after a certain bit of time and it's also banned on GAF for that very reason.

Either use minus or imgur. Imgur accounts have a 5mb upload limit though. While minus is way larger, can't remember how much though.

Thanks for the advice. I feared something like that may happen.

Showaddy

Was that whole Flair thing supposed to be an actual moment to retire the belt properly before they realised he was wasted and just threw it at him as he was forced out of the ring?

Zach

SMiLE isn't even better than Pet Sounds.

I have SMiLE by Brian Wilson, SMiLE by the Beach Boys (the little poster that came with the CD is even on my wall in my office!), and Smiley Smile.

That being said, Pet Sounds is better. It's one of the top five albums I've ever heard, I'd say.

dream

I have SMiLE by Brian Wilson, SMiLE by the Beach Boys (the little poster that came with the CD is even on my wall in my office!), and Smiley Smile.

That being said, Pet Sounds is better. It's one of the top five albums I've ever heard, I'd say.

YUP

I think Pet Sounds is better because, well...it's complete. But there's also a cohesiveness to it that SMiLE can't quite pull together.

They ought to just keep the two belts until Bork wins the title as SummerSlam and brings back the Undisputed Belt because literally anything else would look wrong on him. Then, when Cena/Reigns/Bryan/whoever wins the title off of him, they can go back to the Class Ring Belt.

Shannon Moore's retiring in November. His last match? At WrestleCade in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

It's going to be a 3 COUNT REUNION

Shannon Moore on Twitter said:
To those asking I have one show obligation that I will finish up w/ the 3 count crew. But that's my last match

Who is the most ignored wrestler on the roster because that's how I feel right now! Dream where you at! I'm calling you out! This is a matter that concerns all of this forum.

Look I'm sorry guys. It was about a post he made around the time of Dixie going through a table. I know it's stupid but he spoiled a show I was watching that I have been looking forward to a long time and now when I watch the show I am reminded of his post that had nothing to do with Dixie going through a table. I just want him to know he fucked up. It's petty but I was sick that week and I just want closure.

I don't hold grudges in real life only the internet. Actually this is the first and hopefully last.

Thorakai

Look I'm sorry guys. It was about a post he made around the time of Dixie going through a table. I know it's stupid but he spoiled a show I was watching that I have been looking forward to a long time and now when I watch the show I am reminded of his post that had nothing to do with Dixie going through a table. I just want him to know he fucked up. It's petty but I was sick that week and I just want closure.

I don't hold grudges in real life only the internet. Actually this is the first and hopefully last.

is this a shoot?

It might not even be aired on TV because of Spike's (justified) vehement dislike of man-on-woman violence. Of all the things to be spoiled on from the NYC tapings, that's the one I think is irrational to be hung up on.

It might not even be aired on TV because of Spike's (justified) vehement dislike of man-on-woman violence. Of all the things to be spoiled on from the NYC tapings, that's the one I think is irrational to be hung up on.

No he didn't spoil that for me. He spoiled the last episode of The Wire. He compared that to what happened to Dixie which was bullshit. You guys were talking about men on women violence and then he dropped that spoiler that was nowhere near wrestling related.

I think this entire guy is a work

ufc_approve_gif.gif

Top Bottom