• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is this their way of acknowledging the Taker match isn't in the cards? I wouldn't be mad at HHH/Sting in that case.

Gorillaz

I'm going to miss like the first hour or so of the PPV but whatever. So there is a chance of a Stang and maybe even Brock sighting tonight?

DMczaf

3 1/2 hours til Ruthless Aggression.

tumblr_n67iqkxBgD1qec8dto1_400.jpg

Is this their way of acknowledging the Taker match isn't in the cards? I wouldn't be mad at HHH/Sting in that case.

Their way of keeping the Taker match a surprise. Right now everybody's operating under the assumption that if Taker ever wrestles again (not a guarantee obviously considering how he looked last time), it's against Sting.

dream

Given that she now peddles her ass for a living, I am somewhat surprised at how unresponsive Tammy Sytch is to emails inquiring about purchasing her ass. I can't sit here all day waiting for a reply, Sunny.

Getting ready to make a kickass OT thread for WWE Groundbattle™.

Be up in a few, friends.

As a sidenote, I'm very disappointed in friend Lambda abandoning the Stinger so quickly ;_;

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since you guys were talking about Beatles earlier, I was going to bring up that I think Wild Honey is better than Pet Sounds.

Since you guys were talking about Beatles earlier, I was going to bring up that I think Wild Honey is better than Pet Sounds.

Are you sure? Pet Sounds tends to overshadow their discography even though they have some great albums, like Wild Honey, but Pets Sounds is Pet Sounds.

I want to like Reigns, but his move set is running clotheslines, punches, spears, and kicks. And a Samoan drop and headbutts.

Why does he do running punches when he could easily do a running spear in the same situation and end the match? No one knows.

Top Bottom