• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
A clean loss would be disasterous for Swagger here. I agree with whoever called a DQ. The feud has some steam, let it cook a bit.

Vladimir-Putin-WWE-entrance-vince-mcmahon-walk-1401232981J.gif

hahaha, omg amazing

Kenobi

I'd say Emma's gimmick works well in a small, intimate auditorium, too.

Sometimes that stuff just doesn't translate.

With Emma, I also think they should have let her try to establish herself before saddling her as Santino's accomplice/girlfriend.

It's disappointing because I used to enjoy the Women's division. I'd say the peek was Molly Vs Trish matches. Had a Bret Vs Shawn kind if vibe because one is flamboyant and expresses herself while the other is old school, serious about the title. Molly should be in the hall.

zychi

Banned
It's disappointing because I used to enjoy the Women's division. I'd say the peek was Molly Vs Trish matches. Had a Bret Vs Shawn kind if vibe because one is flamboyant and expresses herself while the other is old school, serious about the title. Molly should be in the hall.
It would help if the commentary wasnt performing inside jokes during the match and actually calling it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ithil

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, this PPV doesn't matter. Paige/AJ, Rusev/Swagger, and Ambrose/Rollins, all the real versions of them will be happening at Summerslam.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why? Rusev is fine in this role IMO. He never talks and has a pretty intimidating look

He's not good enough for Lana

It's been a really hot feud and that was a good match, come on

I really didn't think it was. It was light on actual wrestling but the ending really made them both look weak. How many times do people run into poles? Swagger is still on the ground 3 minutes later.

Top Bottom